Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #69 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlynn S.
My son and nephew have this and love it. They love minions ! Small for their mouth and great toothpaste taste for kids
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter hated to brush her teeth before but after getting this product with her favorite Despicable Me characters on it along with the fruity toothpaste she is very happy.Getting her to brush 3 times a day has never been easier. We love this set
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK
My kids love the flavor of the bubble fruit toothpaste! They actually fight over who gets to brush first! I love it! Of course, it's just that much better with the minion toothbrushes! Those were the biggest hits when I brought them home!
Amanda M.
Hamilton, OH
The minions bubble fruit toothpastes gets them to the sink and keeps their mouths clean. Fun characters make toothbrushing exciting, great flavors make it less of a chore.
Mayra L.
Hialeah, FL
My little ones love the taste and actually enjoy brushing everyday with Colgate Minions Mild! They have no cavities EVERY time we go to the dentist. Their smiles are shiny and beautiful!
Esmeralda O.
Buford
Use this for my daughter. She loves the minions and it makes brushing my little ones teeth a lot easier.
Gina M.
Well I bought these pieces separately I bought the minions electric toothbrushes and I bought them each a toothpaste my kids like them but like usual hate flavored toothpaste
David A.
Sister used this because she loved the flavor and it made brushing her teeth enjoyable. It did the job and was as good as any child toothpaste.
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
These products work well. My kids seem to like them and they hold up pretty well. Price is decent.....Walmart has just enough products for what you would need.
Sarah G.
Milton, DE
Although my boys really enjoy their battery powered brushes, this is a great travel toothbrush. Fun, straightforward and of course with the draw of Minions!