Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Hamilton, OH
The minions bubble fruit toothpastes gets them to the sink and keeps their mouths clean. Fun characters make toothbrushing exciting, great flavors make it less of a chore.
Mario L.
Citrus Heights, CA
I bought this for my toddlers and they loved it. A little help to get them brushing is always welcome in my home. The price was good, it didn't stain the sink and the print on the tube was cute. Good one for the kids.
divya R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
My sons love this. They hate "mommy and daddy's toothpaste " because it burns and theirs taste like candy. Definitely motivates them to brush. I even catch them brushing for fun
Sabrina L.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for children! It's cute, with the minions. It's a normal children tooth brush nothing new really. My child uses this and loves minions. Target does have. I would just say anything should get any themed brush.
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
My toddlers loves minions. This set really gets him interested in brushing his teeth. The toothpaste isn't 'spicy' like the mint versions either, so there is no struggle to get him to brush
Mayra L.
Hialeah, FL
My little ones love the taste and actually enjoy brushing everyday with Colgate Minions Mild! They have no cavities EVERY time we go to the dentist. Their smiles are shiny and beautiful!
Gina M.
Well I bought these pieces separately I bought the minions electric toothbrushes and I bought them each a toothpaste my kids like them but like usual hate flavored toothpaste
Jen S.
Reno, NV
This is a great tooth paste for kids! The flavor is so kid friendly and it doesn't burn their mouths. They also enjoy seeing characters they love on the packaging.
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
These products work well. My kids seem to like them and they hold up pretty well. Price is decent.....Walmart has just enough products for what you would need.
Sarah G.
Milton, DE
Although my boys really enjoy their battery powered brushes, this is a great travel toothbrush. Fun, straightforward and of course with the draw of Minions!