Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush uploaded by lucia z.

BY COLGATE

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacey E.
Orland Park, IL
I love the size of the toothbrush for my children (ages 4 and 7). The price of the toothbrush is very reasonable. i would like to find out more about the product like what kind of plastic, is it BPA free? Do they use recycled material? Overall I am satisfied with the produtc.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
Colgate Mild bubble is my go to brand for my son. I buy this in bulk, especially when I find it on sale. My son loves the flavor compared to other child targeted toothpastes. This toothpaste meets all of my expectations and I would continue to purchase it time and time again.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My daughters favorite!! Dental health is really important to me this brush is perfect for her mouth and she enjoys her toothpaste. I also really like that is inexpensive which is always a win win!!!!!
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter hated to brush her teeth before but after getting this product with her favorite Despicable Me characters on it along with the fruity toothpaste she is very happy.Getting her to brush 3 times a day has never been easier. We love this set
Emma W.
Germantown, MD
Hello? Who doesn't like flavored toothpaste? This product doesn't taste super artificial or fake (anymore than fake fruit does), and works wonders on gross teeth. It flew above and beyond what I expected from it. Yes, would 10/10 tell everyone to use.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK
My kids love the flavor of the bubble fruit toothpaste! They actually fight over who gets to brush first! I love it! Of course, it's just that much better with the minion toothbrushes! Those were the biggest hits when I brought them home!
Jordan A.
This is a great product for children. Of any gender or age. It's very effective and my niece loves it. She hates toothpaste taste but she loves this product. I would recommend this to any parent looking for something their children would love.
Loren N.
Oh my gosh. My kid loves this product. I had so much trouble getting him to brush his teeth before we found this. He says the tooth paste tastes great. The dentist says his teeth look great. It's easy to find at Walmart! Go buy some!
Amanda M.
Hamilton, OH
The minions bubble fruit toothpastes gets them to the sink and keeps their mouths clean. Fun characters make toothbrushing exciting, great flavors make it less of a chore.
Kelsey H.
Dover, OH
I did not really enjoy this product. The taste made me feel as if I was eating candy rather than brushing my teeth. I assume that a kid would enjoy it but to me it did not seem to be effective. I wouldn't really recommend.