Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Xena P.
Perfect for your 4 year old! Or even toddler, he uses it every morning and night and loves taking care of his oral hygiene! Met every expectation of his and mine! Fun is the bath we buy every time! Love you Colgate
Mariee S.
My step son loves his minion set. He gets so excited and always asks teeth brush pleeaasseee and when he sees his minion he cant contain himself. He loves it. It gets the job done. And we are all happy in the end
Taniya W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this toothpaste for my teeth! It cleans really well and gives me a minty cool feeling afterward. I recommend this product for people who have sensitive teeth and can bare the taste of harsh toothpaste. I bought this for an affordable price at walmart and would definitely buy it again.
nichole m.
Bought this for my son and he loves it! He always wants to grab the tooth brush and start brushing his teeth. He especially loves the minions on the toothbrush and the toothpaste. Definitely would buy this product again.
Stacey E.
Orland Park, IL
I love the size of the toothbrush for my children (ages 4 and 7). The price of the toothbrush is very reasonable. i would like to find out more about the product like what kind of plastic, is it BPA free? Do they use recycled material? Overall I am satisfied with the produtc.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
Colgate Mild bubble is my go to brand for my son. I buy this in bulk, especially when I find it on sale. My son loves the flavor compared to other child targeted toothpastes. This toothpaste meets all of my expectations and I would continue to purchase it time and time again.
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter hated to brush her teeth before but after getting this product with her favorite Despicable Me characters on it along with the fruity toothpaste she is very happy.Getting her to brush 3 times a day has never been easier. We love this set
Emma W.
Germantown, MD
Hello? Who doesn't like flavored toothpaste? This product doesn't taste super artificial or fake (anymore than fake fruit does), and works wonders on gross teeth. It flew above and beyond what I expected from it. Yes, would 10/10 tell everyone to use.
Melanie N.
Sapulpa, OK
My kids love the flavor of the bubble fruit toothpaste! They actually fight over who gets to brush first! I love it! Of course, it's just that much better with the minion toothbrushes! Those were the biggest hits when I brought them home!
Loren N.
Oh my gosh. My kid loves this product. I had so much trouble getting him to brush his teeth before we found this. He says the tooth paste tastes great. The dentist says his teeth look great. It's easy to find at Walmart! Go buy some!