Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #72 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea H.
My son absolutely loves this toothbrush and the toothpaste. I love it because its not as harmful if he happens to swallow a little bit of it. He gets very excited every time he gets to brush his teeth with this combo. He would brush all day long with them if he was allowed.
Jordan A.
This is a great product for children. Of any gender or age. It's very effective and my niece loves it. She hates toothpaste taste but she loves this product. I would recommend this to any parent looking for something their children would love.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I like the taste of children's toothepaste sometimes much better than adult toothpaste. I also purchase this for my kids. It met my expectations amd tastes delicious! I recommend to others that don't like the harah burning of adult toothpaste!
Valerie T.
I have to admit that as an adult I occasionally like to use bubble gum flavored toothpaste. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for mint! This is the best brand for bubblegum flavored toothpaste in my opinion and for a children's product, it's very effective!
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis , NC
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it. Effective from what I've seen. Great taste for kids and definitely keeps them going to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Recommend all my mommy gals to try this. You won't be disappointed.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
Both my kids use this and love the flavor. It gets their pearly whites nice and clean and gets rid of the yucky morning breath. They don't have cavities so it's pretty effective. This is a great toothpaste for the younger guys
Kelsey H.
Dover, OH
I did not really enjoy this product. The taste made me feel as if I was eating candy rather than brushing my teeth. I assume that a kid would enjoy it but to me it did not seem to be effective. I wouldn't really recommend.
Caitlin E.
Leesburg, GA
My daughter loves this toothpaste and the fun characters on it. It def meets our expectations for her needs as a two year old. It's effective and we will continue to use it! Overall we have been very satisfied with it!
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
My little girl loves this soft brushes on her small teeth she wants to wash her teeth all the time the tooth past love no complains either my kids love it bought at Walmart will purchase every time we need to
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My daughter loved the flavor of this toothpaste which encouraged teeth brushing when she was younger! She also loved the characters so it's definitely helpful when you want to encourage good habits! :)