Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
I did not really enjoy this product. The taste made me feel as if I was eating candy rather than brushing my teeth. I assume that a kid would enjoy it but to me it did not seem to be effective. I wouldn't really recommend.
Caitlin E.
Leesburg, GA
My daughter loves this toothpaste and the fun characters on it. It def meets our expectations for her needs as a two year old. It's effective and we will continue to use it! Overall we have been very satisfied with it!
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
My little girl loves this soft brushes on her small teeth she wants to wash her teeth all the time the tooth past love no complains either my kids love it bought at Walmart will purchase every time we need to
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My daughter loved the flavor of this toothpaste which encouraged teeth brushing when she was younger! She also loved the characters so it's definitely helpful when you want to encourage good habits! :)
Amber S.
Douglasville, GA
Son loves minions. This product helps encourage him to brush his teeth. The taste of the tooth paste is tolerable enough for him (he's 4) and the tooth brush is a good size and the brissles are gental in his teeth.
Megan L.
Louisville, KY
My children love this! And anything that will help them to get in the habit of brushing is a winner in my book! They love the bubble gum flavor and of course the minions!!
Sarah S.
My boys love these toothbrushes! They both have one and it's there favorite brush! It gets there teeth clean and no fussing! The toothpaste does taste good to them which makes them want to swallow it but getting them past not swallowing it, it's great! I'm so glad they love brushing there teeth!
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
le compre uno de estos a mi sobrino de 9 años y le encanto, su sabor y la frescura que le deja le encanta, a parte de que lo motiva a lavarse los dientes, me siento confiado en poner su salud bucal en manos de colgate minions leve burbuja de frutas, lo recomiendo.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Bought this for my 5 year old and she loves it. Anything with minions she likes i really recommend that if you want your kids to be excited to brush there teeth buy them there favorite character on the toothbrush or toothpaste that will work.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
We use this toothpaste for our 7 year old son. Like most kids they pick their products based on what the enjoy in the media. As adults we enjoy the minions as well. I mean who doesn't? This toothpaste has done a good job. Taken him to his dentist multiple times since using this toothpaste and his teeth are in great shape.