Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #69 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayde M.
Inez, KY
I keep this by my sink for my nephew. Super cute and makes it entertaining while brushing his teeth.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Very safe and cute for little kids that are starting to take care of thouse pearly whites.
Evelin P.
Las Vegas, NV
My littligirl uses this type of pasta and she says she loves it especially for the taste
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
I don't have kids so the toothbrush part I use for cleaning around the edges or tiny things in the house. But back to the toothpaste- I love the flavor! I bought it at Walmart. I wish they made an adult size toothpaste for us adults who love the flavor too! I'd recommend it, and overall I just love the toothpaste!!
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
We use this toothpaste for our 7 year old son. Like most kids they pick their products based on what the enjoy in the media. As adults we enjoy the minions as well. I mean who doesn't? This toothpaste has done a good job. Taken him to his dentist multiple times since using this toothpaste and his teeth are in great shape.
Xena P.
Perfect for your 4 year old! Or even toddler, he uses it every morning and night and loves taking care of his oral hygiene! Met every expectation of his and mine! Fun is the bath we buy every time! Love you Colgate
Taniya W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this toothpaste for my teeth! It cleans really well and gives me a minty cool feeling afterward. I recommend this product for people who have sensitive teeth and can bare the taste of harsh toothpaste. I bought this for an affordable price at walmart and would definitely buy it again.
Sadie W.
Phenix City , AL
This is a decent toothpaste set. I'm sure if your kids love the minions as mine do they would appreciate this toothbrush and toothpaste I purchased from my local Walmart store I guess I'd recommend to others
Chelsea H.
My son absolutely loves this toothbrush and the toothpaste. I love it because its not as harmful if he happens to swallow a little bit of it. He gets very excited every time he gets to brush his teeth with this combo. He would brush all day long with them if he was allowed.
Jordan A.
This is a great product for children. Of any gender or age. It's very effective and my niece loves it. She hates toothpaste taste but she loves this product. I would recommend this to any parent looking for something their children would love.