Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #56 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Douglasville, GA
Son loves minions. This product helps encourage him to brush his teeth. The taste of the tooth paste is tolerable enough for him (he's 4) and the tooth brush is a good size and the brissles are gental in his teeth.
Megan L.
Louisville, KY
My children love this! And anything that will help them to get in the habit of brushing is a winner in my book! They love the bubble gum flavor and of course the minions!!
Sarah S.
My boys love these toothbrushes! They both have one and it's there favorite brush! It gets there teeth clean and no fussing! The toothpaste does taste good to them which makes them want to swallow it but getting them past not swallowing it, it's great! I'm so glad they love brushing there teeth!
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
le compre uno de estos a mi sobrino de 9 años y le encanto, su sabor y la frescura que le deja le encanta, a parte de que lo motiva a lavarse los dientes, me siento confiado en poner su salud bucal en manos de colgate minions leve burbuja de frutas, lo recomiendo.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Bought this for my 5 year old and she loves it. Anything with minions she likes i really recommend that if you want your kids to be excited to brush there teeth buy them there favorite character on the toothbrush or toothpaste that will work.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
We use this toothpaste for our 7 year old son. Like most kids they pick their products based on what the enjoy in the media. As adults we enjoy the minions as well. I mean who doesn't? This toothpaste has done a good job. Taken him to his dentist multiple times since using this toothpaste and his teeth are in great shape.
Mariee S.
My step son loves his minion set. He gets so excited and always asks teeth brush pleeaasseee and when he sees his minion he cant contain himself. He loves it. It gets the job done. And we are all happy in the end
Xena P.
Perfect for your 4 year old! Or even toddler, he uses it every morning and night and loves taking care of his oral hygiene! Met every expectation of his and mine! Fun is the bath we buy every time! Love you Colgate
Taniya W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this toothpaste for my teeth! It cleans really well and gives me a minty cool feeling afterward. I recommend this product for people who have sensitive teeth and can bare the taste of harsh toothpaste. I bought this for an affordable price at walmart and would definitely buy it again.
Nichole M.
Bought this for my son and he loves it! He always wants to grab the tooth brush and start brushing his teeth. He especially loves the minions on the toothbrush and the toothpaste. Definitely would buy this product again.