Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
I don't have kids so the toothbrush part I use for cleaning around the edges or tiny things in the house. But back to the toothpaste- I love the flavor! I bought it at Walmart. I wish they made an adult size toothpaste for us adults who love the flavor too! I'd recommend it, and overall I just love the toothpaste!!
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
I bought this set for my nephew and he absolutely loves it! I purchased it from my local Walmart. My nephew gets so excited to brush his teeth now and never forgets about it. I would recommend this for kids that are just starting to brush their teeth on their own.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
This is a decent toothpaste set. I'm sure if your kids love the minions as mine do they would appreciate this toothbrush and toothpaste I purchased from my local Walmart store I guess I'd recommend to others
Chelsea H.
My son absolutely loves this toothbrush and the toothpaste. I love it because its not as harmful if he happens to swallow a little bit of it. He gets very excited every time he gets to brush his teeth with this combo. He would brush all day long with them if he was allowed.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My daughters favorite!! Dental health is really important to me this brush is perfect for her mouth and she enjoys her toothpaste. I also really like that is inexpensive which is always a win win!!!!!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I like the taste of children's toothepaste sometimes much better than adult toothpaste. I also purchase this for my kids. It met my expectations amd tastes delicious! I recommend to others that don't like the harah burning of adult toothpaste!
Jordan A.
This is a great product for children. Of any gender or age. It's very effective and my niece loves it. She hates toothpaste taste but she loves this product. I would recommend this to any parent looking for something their children would love.
Valerie T.
I have to admit that as an adult I occasionally like to use bubble gum flavored toothpaste. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for mint! This is the best brand for bubblegum flavored toothpaste in my opinion and for a children's product, it's very effective!
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it. Effective from what I've seen. Great taste for kids and definitely keeps them going to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Recommend all my mommy gals to try this. You won't be disappointed.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
Both my kids use this and love the flavor. It gets their pearly whites nice and clean and gets rid of the yucky morning breath. They don't have cavities so it's pretty effective. This is a great toothpaste for the younger guys