Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #72 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
Colgate Mild bubble is my go to brand for my son. I buy this in bulk, especially when I find it on sale. My son loves the flavor compared to other child targeted toothpastes. This toothpaste meets all of my expectations and I would continue to purchase it time and time again.
Emma W.
Germantown, MD
Hello? Who doesn't like flavored toothpaste? This product doesn't taste super artificial or fake (anymore than fake fruit does), and works wonders on gross teeth. It flew above and beyond what I expected from it. Yes, would 10/10 tell everyone to use.
divya R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
My sons love this. They hate "mommy and daddy's toothpaste " because it burns and theirs taste like candy. Definitely motivates them to brush. I even catch them brushing for fun
Amanda M.
Hamilton, OH
The minions bubble fruit toothpastes gets them to the sink and keeps their mouths clean. Fun characters make toothbrushing exciting, great flavors make it less of a chore.
Laura L.
Santa Maria, CA
My nephew loves when I get him these especially because of the playful characters. He loves to brush his teeth and having Fun doing it too.
Sofia L.
My little cousins never never liked to wash their theet , after i bring this home they wanna do it all the time!!! Thanks for invented this
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
My little man loves the minions, so for his tooth brush and tooth paste to have them is a great motivation for him to brush his teeth,
Karen S.
I can't quite get into fruit-flavored toothpaste, but my daughter loves it. It doesn't foam much, which is good. I'll keep buying it.
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
My daughter is not a fan of the flavor, but it works well on her teeth. It would be nice to have more flavor a for kids to use.
Liliana G.
Jonesboro, AR
The toothpaste is great for the kids and easy to use. They kids love brushing their teeth with their favorite toothbrush..