Colgate MaxWhite with Polishing Star Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Lucia P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Max White® with Polishing Star® Soft Toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Chela G.
I love the shape of the handle on this toothbrush. I like to brush my teeth in the shower sometimes and plain, straight brushes often slip out of my hand. The handle on this brush is nicely curved and gripped so you can hold it comfortably in your hand and not worry about it slipping out. I always get mine in pink.
Gabi H.
Pretty standard as far as toothbrushes go. I don't remember for sure exactly how this one performed but it's safe to say it was effective at its purpose. However since then I have switched to using wooden toothbrushes which I recommend everyone to do because they are so much better for the environment:)
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
Soft bristles are cofortable and non abrasive. The handle is easy to grip and cleans with an easy to use head which covers alot of ground . They have different colors which helps our family know each others toothbrushes . It is the brand i have always used and trusted for toothbrushes
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
These are nice toothbrushes if you're like me and prefer a manual brush over electric-powered toothbrushes. It comes in different bristle textures-soft or medium work well for me. I usually brush my teeth in the morning and before bed, and these brushes last for several months.
Meliza S.
I got the soft bristles by accident. At first I did not like them and now am very used to them. Would I recommend this to everyone probably not. If you have sensitive teeth it's a go otherwise it's a soft thooth brush and sometimes it doesn't feel like I got a great clean.
Blake R.
Just a toothbrush. I don't feel like the polishing star really did much of anything, but it also didn't hurt anything either. I like the Colgate brushes in general because they are usually small enough to fit my mouth comfortably. I would purchase again if on sale.
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
My teeth and gums are extremely sensitive so I have to use soft toothbrushes. I purchased this tooth brush and have continued to purchase it. It does all work and never causes any pain towards my gums. The fact that it comes in soft material, it really helps!
Fatima A.
This is the brush that I am currently using, remove all debris from the teeth, food that maybe other brushes do not SACN your teeth have high oral deep love these brushes wear this lifetime using them...Is amazing totallys, is fresh y living in the bathroom
Brittney M.
Works well, did not hurt my gums or make them bleed, I use it twice a day and it always does a good job. Bought at Kroger. Very effective. Would recommend and repurchase if I needed another toothbrush, very satisfied with the product and would r
Laura M.
Lutz, FL
Great toothbrush for the price and gets the job done. Issued this for years before switching to a mechanical toothbrush. It certainly met my expectations since it was always a repurchase. I am satisfied overall and would certainly recommend.