Colgate MaxWhite with Polishing Star Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Lucia P.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Max White® with Polishing Star® Soft Toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Racquel B.
Newark, NJ
Great toothbrush. Best thing I like about it is the grip. Brought from Walgreens. Came in a pack of two. I'm a repeat user and change brushes every six months. Haven't switched from this branch and model for a while now.
Mariana A.
Laredo, TX
Amazing even for sensitive teeth, with soft bristles and a good variety of colors, I love buying the 2 pack so I can change my tooth brush after a few months without running to the store
Chela G.
I love the shape of the handle on this toothbrush. I like to brush my teeth in the shower sometimes and plain, straight brushes often slip out of my hand. The handle on this brush is nicely curved and gripped so you can hold it comfortably in your hand and not worry about it slipping out. I always get mine in pink.
Gabi H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty standard as far as toothbrushes go. I don't remember for sure exactly how this one performed but it's safe to say it was effective at its purpose. However since then I have switched to using wooden toothbrushes which I recommend everyone to do because they are so much better for the environment:)
Meliza S.
I got the soft bristles by accident. At first I did not like them and now am very used to them. Would I recommend this to everyone probably not. If you have sensitive teeth it's a go otherwise it's a soft thooth brush and sometimes it doesn't feel like I got a great clean.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
These are nice toothbrushes if you're like me and prefer a manual brush over electric-powered toothbrushes. It comes in different bristle textures-soft or medium work well for me. I usually brush my teeth in the morning and before bed, and these brushes last for several months.
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
My teeth and gums are extremely sensitive so I have to use soft toothbrushes. I purchased this tooth brush and have continued to purchase it. It does all work and never causes any pain towards my gums. The fact that it comes in soft material, it really helps!
Fatima A.
This is the brush that I am currently using, remove all debris from the teeth, food that maybe other brushes do not SACN your teeth have high oral deep love these brushes wear this lifetime using them...Is amazing totallys, is fresh y living in the bathroom
Laura M.
Lutz, FL
Great toothbrush for the price and gets the job done. Issued this for years before switching to a mechanical toothbrush. It certainly met my expectations since it was always a repurchase. I am satisfied overall and would certainly recommend.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
This is a good toothbrush, but didn't absolutely wow me. I feel like I can get the same level of cleanliness from a cheaper style toothbrush. It's not that I don't like it, I just think the price point is a little steep for what it does.