Colgate® MaxWhite® Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Lucia P.

BY COLGATE

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

COLGATE® MaxWhite® TOOTHBRUSH SOFT

Remove stains and help reveal the natural whiteness of your teeth.

Benefits

Unique Polishing Star helps remove stains

Cleaning power of 20,000 strokes per minute

Slim and comfortable handle with wide thumb grip that is easy to maneuver and control

Available in

Soft and medium bristles

Molly E.
Oakdale , MN
I like these a lot because the bristles don't hurt or irritate your gums like a lot of other ones do, depending on how sensitive they are. For me, I like the soft bristles because my gums are a lot more sensitive. Will be buying these in the future.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This toothbrush makes all the difference in the world for keeping my teeth white and clean. It really does help whiten, but it also keeps my mouth so fresh. It gets along the gum lines super well which a lot of toothbrushes don’t do a good job of.
Mishel C.
Union, NJ
I really like this toothbrush. I wear braces and I brush my teeth a little too rough and this toothbrush hasn't ruined the bristles yet and it's been 2-3 weeks usually my other toothbrushes do but this hasn't. I would recommend it if u brush ur teeth to rough and the tooth brush gets ruined
Brandee C.
Stonega, VA
I love these tooth brushes. I literally have used them my whole life. They really get the job done. I use it twice a day. They are deff better than any other tooth brush. I will continue to buy these!!
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia , PA
The. Best toothbrushes ever! The first time I tried these toothbrushes I was in college and I thought why not get a lot at once so I won't have go buy more later on. I use lmy tooth brushes up until a month or when I get over a cold. They are durable and really get in between your teeth.
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Overall a good toothbrush but I'm not so sure it really boosts whitening (that's what the toothpaste is for). If used for too long, the rubber pieces within the bristles can start to become detached.
Centrie C.
When you got people n kids coming in and out of your house and they are always sleeping over you should get this... you don't wanna be a grandparent/parent that is reckless with children dental hygiene... especially if ur the one that's gotta hear(smell) them speak
JESSICA C.

Nothing special, another toothbrush. If you know how to use it correctly should not cause discomfort. The bristles are soft and it lasts the 4 months that recommend to change it. If you do not have big problems in the mouth, it will be enough for you.
Maria R.
I like the softness and also that it it is not harsh for your gums . I use them everyday to brush my teeth and i change them every 3 months. The last alot and i have bought them ever since my first year of highschool
Kellyann G.
great toothbrush, does the job its supposed to. i purchased a large package at Walmart. i am pleased with the fact the bristles don't get bent so quickly as other brands. i would recommend this toothbrush to others. the only downside is the color choices, the good colors are always gone quickly

back