BY COLGATE

Brightens your smile with the new Colgate Max White toothbrush. This hard-working toothbrush has unique designs with circular bristle pattern and a unique tooth polishing star. Colgate Max White is proven to remove stains to help reveal the natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
A great tooth brush. I love how it comes in different colors. Perfect for big families or just people who love color in their lives
Pang L.
San Jose, CA
This tooth brush works great. I prefer a soft bristle because it hurts my teeth less and this tooth brush definitely offers that.
Amanda D.
Green Bay
I'm just not a fan of manual toothbrushes anymore. I keep a pack around for company or kids, but I prefer my electric toothbrush.
Jennifer O.
Callahan, FL
We LOVE our Colgate toothbrushes!  They are very inexpensive compared to other brands and get your teeth clean.
There is a lot and you can brush yourer teeth well with this and it will work it takes all the junk left over in yourer teeth
Kayla E.
Bridge City, TX
These are the only tooth brushes my husband and I will use. We buy in bulk to last us a while, of course we use them daily.
Jay M.
Pacoima, CA
Great product and not too pricy love the colors and the brushes work great ask well love having extras around just in case
Vanessa L.
Norcross, GA
They work great and a very good price!!!!!!!!!!!its great to have them especially if you are someone who has visits a lot
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love these tooth brushes they work great and love the variety of colors as well. They are also very soft in my opinion.
Agni G.
great value package. It is definitely cheaper to buy in bulk. I have used colgate all my life and I like their brushes,