BY COLGATE

Brightens your smile with the new Colgate Max White toothbrush. This hard-working toothbrush has unique designs with circular bristle pattern and a unique tooth polishing star. Colgate Max White is proven to remove stains to help reveal the natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
LeAnn R.
Monroe, NC
These work so good and I love the colors and the 8 pack so I am able to change my toothbrush every couple months. I feel like I get a great clean when I use the Colgate MaxWhite toothbrushes.
Patricia n.
Fayetteville, GA
It's great that there are so many in a pack. Great for guest or the family. I am not a fan of the soft toothbrushes. It doesn't feel like it's doing its job as well as the normal ones. But that might be a personal preference. They still work great though!
Tayler L.
Eugene, OR
I love buying value packs! I go through so many toothbrushes, I love having a spare on hand. Not only does it come with many, they also take the plaque right off my teeth!
Shaye H.
Birmingham, AL
I like the size of these toothbrushes and they are comfortable to hold in your hand and don't feel awkward while using them like some brands' full size toothbrushes can.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
I go this set of toothbrush... I bought it like a year ago and I still had it. I think It brings like 10 brush I'm not sure and I still have like 7 of them. I bought this on bjs. The price it's very affordable it cost like 12 dollars.
Jessica P.
Orlando
Such an amazing toothbrush, bristles are so soft and brushes terrifically, I can feel the cleansing between my teeth with this specific toothbrush other then the rest of them, other toothbrushes makes my gum bleed. Definitely would recommend this product
Amber M.
You get 8 toothbrushes for a decent price so you can't go wrong! Easy for the travlers and the people who like a nice clean tooth brush every few months!
Allie C.
Fort Smith, AR
Had one of these a few years back and loved it. I have pretty sensitive teeth and most my toothbrush can be hard and uncomfortable but this one is soft.
Emily H.
Saint Louis, MO
It does it's job. It's way better than cheap tooth brushes. I would compare this for the Colgate 360°. It cleans all of the plaque out of my teeth
Sophia A.
These are great toothbrushes at an excellent value. The head is soft and the shape of the brush makes it easier to get to the hard to reach places