BY COLGATE

Brightens your smile with the new Colgate Max White toothbrush. This hard-working toothbrush has unique designs with circular bristle pattern and a unique tooth polishing star. Colgate Max White is proven to remove stains to help reveal the natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, AR
My teeth are so, so sensitive. Therefore, finding a toothbrush to handle them but still get the job done is tough. These toothbrushes do just that. I love the way it feels on my teeth, and when I'm done my mouth always feels so fresh!
Valerie P.
I am a dental assistant and these are some of the best tooth brushes for an affordable price! I always recommend soft bristle toothbrushes, and these are just that but also are strong enough to brush away plaque. Highly recommend!
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
This is the kind of tooth brush that I use when I have to get rid of my old one and don't have time to get more so I just keep this pact for spares also for when money is tight. They're pretty good and do satisfy what I want with a tooth brush but I just find that they don't last as long as others and are pretty weak.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Great to keep around the house, especially in case of guests. I keep a pack under the sink and give them out if friends are over and forgot theirs. A great toothbrush, also. Very simple and effective. Gets the job done with no bells and whistles.
Scarlet F.
aparte de mi cepillo electrico, uso este modelo de cepillo manual de colgate, las cerdas son excelentes, super buenas y no es un cepillo que se destruya en segundos como otros que he probado, el mango de agarre excelente material
Casie C.
Grant, AL
I love the MaxWhite brushes! They truly do make teeth look nice and polished, while still being gentle with the nice, soft bristles. Teeth feel and look super clean, and you can't beat the price. My dentist even recommended these!
carley d.
Phoenix, AZ
I keep this 8 pack at home in case I ever lose my toothbrush on a trip or something like that and it has come in handy a lot! I love these tooth brushes, they are perfect and reach every tooth in your mouth
McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA
Bought this since I get sick often and have to replace my toothbrush each time. I haven't noticed anything to make it stand out but it's not terrible. I mean it's a toothbrush how great could it be honestly
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Great toothbrush! I don't have to replace as much. It for sure met my expectations, it worked really well and didn't break off. I use it every day and will continue to do so! I'm overall satisfied with the product.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
This is the only brand toothbrush that I buy because it's so soft and doesn't tear up my gums. The soft bristles are really great for getting things out of my teeth without making brushing my teeth painful