BY COLGATE

Brightens your smile with the new Colgate Max White toothbrush. This hard-working toothbrush has unique designs with circular bristle pattern and a unique tooth polishing star. Colgate Max White is proven to remove stains to help reveal the natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melody M.
This toothbrush gets the job done and I like it but it's nothing special. I'll probably be buying a different one next time around instead, but I won't rule this out as an option completely.
Diana H.
Waterloo, WI
Love this toothbrush. Works wonders and does the job as intended. It does not hurt my gums or tongue. I would definitely purchase it again and intend to. It is effective at cleaning my teeth and removing plaque. I am overall very satisfied with this brush.
Sophie A.
Really like this product would recommend to others. Really works. Makes your teeth whiter after the first brushing or wash. Cheap for a good toothbrush. Overall like this product.
Danielle J.
Springfield
All over good clean. Started using this brand because it was in my dental goodie bag. Not to harsh on teeth (using soft bristles) and leaves teeth and hums feeling refreshed!
sara s.
Murfreesboro, TN
We keep a mulitpack on hand because you never know when you will need a new one or a guest forgets theirs. We like the oral b toothbrushes because they don't irritate my gums
Jacquelyn V.
Montclair, CA
I love these toothbrushes. Me and my husband each have out own. I have the purple one and he has a green one. I have sesative teeth so these work good for my teeth and don't irritate my gums. My husband seems to like his also. I like the ribbed back part of the brush to scrape my tongue it gets all the gunk off and make my teeth and mouth feel super clean especially with our Colgate toothpaste and Up & Up mouthwash.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
My parents always had a never ending supply if toothbrushes. And with four kids, you go through them pretty quickly! I always liked these because they have bright lovely colors and they are great toothbrushes! They clean your teeth without hurting houte gums and help keep your smile as white and clean as can be!
Hollie C.
Centralia, IL
As far as toothbrushes go, colgate is by far my favorite. I love the selection walmart has of the colgate brand. Its softer but more effective then name brand kind. Colgate always meets my expectations. I do recommend this brand to others. it is a good quality brand!
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
Love these tooth brushes! they have a very soft bristle for when I brush my teeth so that I don't hurt my gums or mouth. I would highly recommend this toothbrush for people with sensitive mouths. I use this every time I go to get anew toothbrush.
Chloe E.
Coatesville, IN
I love this. You always need tho switch out your toothbrush so this is great. It definitely met my expectations and I will always rebuy them. I brush my teeth every morning and night and I change them out every month. I highly recommend