BY COLGATE

Brightens your smile with the new Colgate Max White toothbrush. This hard-working toothbrush has unique designs with circular bristle pattern and a unique tooth polishing star. Colgate Max White is proven to remove stains to help reveal the natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
New Iberia , LA
I love this tooth brush. I have to use a soft bristle bc of my gums this one was just right
Rebecca T.
I like this 8 pack family pack toothbrush because the brushes are not harsh on the teeth!
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
I love these because I have sensitive teeth! They do the job well keeps ya feeling clean!
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
Like it and I tried others but I keep getting this one all the time. My family use it to.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
These are my favorite manual toothbrush. I love the reach and the value that you get.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
My all time favorite tooth brush. I must use the soft bristles or it bothers my gums.
Brittany H.
Love these toothbrushes! Totally got my teeth clean and made my mouth feel healthy!
Kayla S.
Great not too hard and last long and built to last. Has a nice shape can tell it's built for most hands to use
Bill H.
tooth brushes have come soo far since they first began but even so i do not believe you can beat the good old standed tooth brush which you control and you can do a good job on your own teeth . these tooth brushes are cheap and well bulit you really cant go wrong
Kaylee J.
Awesome toothbrush, doesn't scratch my gums and feels smooth while in use. Easy to wash the toothpaste out of so there isn't any buildup near the bottom. Overall one of my favourite toothbrushes and this is the one I normally use.