BY COLGATE

with Polishing Star Proven to Remove Stains Recharge Your White Smile! Unique polishing star Specially designed bristle pattern Removes stains Reveals natural whiteness of your teeth Questions?  Comments? Call toll-free ; see more...

Kealy K.
I found it works quite well for a regular tooth brush. I purchased it online, for a reasonable price. I wasn't expecting much from a regular tooth brush. I bought it as I was traveling and didn't want to bring my electric toothbrush. I found it works well. I marked one star off however, due to the fact I would much rather use an electric toothbrush for a more effective clean.
Lelah M.
New Braunfels, TX
I have repurchased these toothbrushes multiple times and I have always been pleased with them. They do a really great job of keeping my teeth clean, stimulating my gums and just overall kicking off my morning with a great start. They last for a very long time and come in an assortment of colors. I will keep purchasing these toothbrushes.
Kasey B.
Wichita, KS
I feel like it's kind of hard to go wrong with a toothbrush. So this one is all around a good one. Lol. I don't buy the same brush every single time, but I have picked up this one a few times and I've always liked it pretty well and it's lasted a decent amount of time without fraying and becoming discolored.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA
I have tried Colgate MaxWhite Toothbrush in the past but haven't repurchased just because i found something else that catched my attention and been loving it ever since. I don't really like the bristles and just the fact that it feels like I am not brushing at all. But then again its personal preference.
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
This is a pretty decent toothbrush. I use the soft version because I have always had very delicate gums that bleed easily, and this toothbrush is not too harsh on them. I like that it is set to reach the nooks and crannies,and comes in a variety of colors so I never mix mine up with my husband's!
Tammi M.
This is hands down my favorite toothbrush I purchase backups of it just so when the store might be out of stock I always have a new one on hand. I will use this toothbrush as long as they continue making it. I love this toothbrush and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great ttothbrush
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
I purchased the Colgate MaxWhite Toothbrush simply because I had a great coupon for it and I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and I will definitely buy this product again. I will also be recommending it to my friends and family.
Savannah W.
San Jose, CA
This is a great basic toothbrush. It does not become deformed quickly, and the bristles stand up to a good amount of wear. The product did meet my expectations, however in my opinion many of these toothbrushes are the same. The "Max White" label is just a gimmick.
I bought this toothbrush about two weeks ago and I love the feeling it leaves on my teeth. It gets in all the cracks and crevices and makes me feel clean. I bought it on sale at Walgreens for $2.99 and it was totally worth it.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
This tooth brush is easy to use, cost effective and is gentle on my gums. I have seen great improvement in the health of my teeth and gums when I made the change to this toothbrush. Very grateful and definitely Love this!