BY COLGATE

With its small and slender handle, the Colgate MaxWhite SonicPower Toothbrush gives you an ideal gripping surface so that you can comfortably brush your teeth. The green and white color scheme give this 1 ct Colgate Power Toothbrush, Medium 53 Powered, a stylish look. Colgate MaxWhite SonicPower Toothbrush: Vibrating polishing star to help remove stains, revealing the natural whiteness of your teeth On and off buttons Slim, comfortable handle that is easy to maneuver and control 1 replaceable AAA alkaline battery included

• hard to find and i only came here looking for one ugh1 Answers
Autumn C.
I absolutely loves this brush! I felt like my teeth were getting a nice even clean and made me excited to brush my teeth. I feel like this would be nice for a kid to get a better clean! I got mine at Walmart!
Kayla S.
Lebanon
Overall the tooth brush worked great but I felt like I was still constantly buying tooth brushes so I did buy a rechargeable brush but I do still purchase this brush for traveling and overnight stays due to it does give you a good clean fill.
Amanda H.
I do really like this toothbrush. It works well and it works well in the shower under water. I love the fact that I am not limited to brushing my teeth at the sink that I can do it well I am taking a shower.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
These aren’t a bad electric toothbrush for I’d say a kid but as an adult you just need something more powerful I personally think. Especially if you drink a lot of coffee or tea you won’t see this whitening your teeth
ana d.
North Miami Beach, FL

I heard lots of positive reports about this toothbrush so I ordered it and it was a great investment !! My teeth started to become sensitive lately and these brushes react differently than a hand brush and people have had good results with improving gums too!.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
I've used this brand for as long as I can remember. The brush provides an easy grip handle. And the bristles are hard, without tearing your mouth apart. It also has a wide color variety so the whole family can use it!
Anna B.
Jackson, MS
Great toothbrush. Great price. I feel I'm getting a good cleaning while not breaking the bank. The vibration is also not too intense but also enough to knock all the gunk loose. I would recommend to anyone who likes the idea of a vibrating toothbrush but doesn't want to spend a lot.
Crystal C.
It's just ok. I'm not a fan of electric toothbrushes to begin with. This one just vibrates. The head doesn't do anything special and I'm not a fan of medium bristles. I wouldn't buy this again for the money
Kallie B.
If I'm traveling I love taking this tooth brush with me versus my big power one. It is so small and fits perfect in a tooth brush holder. I have a pink one of course. If you don't like bulky toothbrushes or just need one to travel with this is a 10/10 product.
Jessica R.
Houston, Tx
I love this toothbrush! The bristles actually get in between my teeth to remove grime unlike most brushes. This is my first time buying and I will definitely be again. I love that the price isn't super high either!
hard to find and i only came here looking for one ugh