BY COLGATE #19 in Toothbrushes

Encourage your entire family to take proper care of their teeth with this set of four toothbrushes by colgate. Each brush features a polishing star that helps to remove stains and make your teeth pearly white. see more...

• Has anyone found it to be more cost-effective to buy multi pack t...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I have been using this specific brush for a long time and will continue to use it!" in 1 review
  • "It is real handy to be able to give someone a tooth brush if they have forgotten them if they are traveling" in 1 review
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
These toothbrushes do their job. They clean, don’t irritate my gums, and hold for months. I like buying the value packs at my local supermarket. I have no complaints about the medium firmness, not too soft not too hard
Ana R.
Good tooth brushes that are affordable and nice to look at. Comes in a nice variety pack at an affordable price. I know there are better ot there but I refuse to spend a lot on a tooth brush, try get the job done and I have very healthy teeth. I buy these all the time
Melanee R.
Ashland City
These brushes work like an average toothbrush. I don't normally spend a lot of money on toothbrushes, so i usually go from the middle price range. This brush gets the job done without irritating my gums, which is nice. I would recommend. Very cheap.
Brittanee W.
Warrior
I enjoy using this product. It isn't too harsh on my gums and teeth like some tooth brushes can be. It fits perfectly in my hand and the bristles don't fray as easily as some other brands do.
Jackie D.
Wichita, KS
These are great for the family, they are also categorized for people with sensitive teeth. These get to every spot in your mouth, and i couldn't ask for a better toothbrush.
Jackie S.
Convienent value pack that we can pick up and will last in our family. The brushes dont give out after a month. These are the brushes we buy whenever we need to restock.
Sparkle J.
Dallas, TX
I love this four pack of toothbrushes because they are very convenient for my household of four growing kids that never can find anything lol so it good for me to buy in balks not to mention when other family and friends visit and have sleepovers it's always good to have a few extra toothbrushes on hand
Lexie H.
Middlebury
This is awesome! I really feel like it gets the job done when I use this! I only use this brush really! It is effective and I buy like everywhere! It's easy to find! This is better than other brushes because it really is soft! I highly recommend! Pick it up!
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
These are my favorite brushes. I love that you can get more for your money when buying the pack. They are medium, so not too hard and not too soft. They are great at getting between the teeth and at the gum line.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
These are my fav toothbrushes and the only ones that I will buy! I love the comfortability and the cleanliness I feel when I brush my teeth. The brissles aren't too rough or hard which is a huge plus for me.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone found it to be more cost-effective to buy multi pack toothbrushes? I am trying to figure out if it is a better deal though I do know this is the best of brands to