BY COLGATE #48 in Toothpaste

Breathe confidently with this unique formula – packed with hundreds of mini breath strips, the formula unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, it fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

• Did you have many toothpaste with different colour1 Answers
  • How is this paste?How do I try this product1 Answers
  • Colgate® MaxFresh® with WHITENING MINI BREATH STRIPS Toot...2 Answers
🌈 M.
Not that I have halitosis or anything, but sometimes, especially in the morning :) my breath can be kickin!! This stuff is the only toothpaste I've tried where I can actually still taste the minty-ness long after I'm finished brushing. Everything else ( incl my old faveCrest with scope) tends to be mint-less right after brushing. This stuff clearly lasts with you, My dad is a dentist and i've tried many toothpastes. For now, this is my top choice. Combined with daily toothpick/flossing, and mouthwash twice a day, this stuff will help fight those bad breath demons we sometimes all get. Enjoy!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Favourite toothpaste snd its my favourite toothpaste colgate has using this product I have seen improvements with my teeth the tiny bit things are my fav. It helps with my breath and cleans my tongue good too.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not very much of a Colgate fan- Crest has always been my favorite. This Colgate toothpaste has way too much baking soda and leaves a sort of gritty taste in my mouth. Of course it prevents gum disease and helps prevents cavities, but I just can't get over the flavor and aftertaste.
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I HAVE USED THIS TOOTHPASTE FOR YEARS!If I run out of it my mouth and teeth know it, feel it! I love it so much, I have repurchased this and will continue to do so! I have tried so many others in the past and it was a fail for me, I always end up going back to this toothpaste leaves my breath so minty and my teeth so sparkly clean its just awesome Colgate® MaxFresh® INTENSE FRESHNESS with Germ Fighting Strips Toothpaste
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been using this toothpaste for a few years, I got a great deal on Amazon, so I stacked up. It keeps my mouth clean and fresh. It also help whitening my teeth, I also use it with the mouthwash. Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint
Christina H.
McAllen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste. I have been buying it a lot recently. Its a really good product. I like how minty and fresh it is. I like the little strips in it too. I like the other max fresh tooth pastes too but this is the first one that I tried that got me into the brand.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I wouldn’t say it’s the best with whitening but it has the best taste and is really strong for fresh breath. The squeeze bottle is my favorite because you don’t have to work paste up from the bottom. And you can always see how much is left
Vickie B.
Pearl
My family live this toothpastes. They say it doesn't have that fun taste that other toothpaste after taste. Their dentist recommended that they give it a try. I buy it at any dollar store usually family dollar. Yes, I would recommend it. It's very affordable.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Not that I have gingervites or something but when I get up in the morning, my breath STINKS! And so I immediatly brush my teeth with this colgate toothpaste and my breath smeels great! You can buy this at any major retailer! I would and have bought this again!
Jasmine B.
I love this toothpaste, it's my all time favorite! It's sooo minty, it leaves my teeth feeling so clean and fresh, for a while after I brush them too. It's a little whitening but not like overly whitening. Plus it's cheap. It's a great value for the price.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anson R.
Did you have many toothpaste with different colour
Anson R.
How is this paste?How do I try this product
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has this really helped your teeth?
mero B.