BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula – packed with hundreds of mini breath strips, the formula unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, it fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

• Colgate® MaxFresh® with WHITENING MINI BREATH STRIPS Toot...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Favourite toothpaste snd its my favourite toothpaste colgate has using this product I have seen improvements with my teeth the tiny bit things are my fav. It helps with my breath and cleans my tongue good too.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Not very much of a Colgate fan- Crest has always been my favorite. This Colgate toothpaste has way too much baking soda and leaves a sort of gritty taste in my mouth. Of course it prevents gum disease and helps prevents cavities, but I just can't get over the flavor and aftertaste.
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I HAVE USED THIS TOOTHPASTE FOR YEARS!If I run out of it my mouth and teeth know it, feel it! I love it so much, I have repurchased this and will continue to do so! I have tried so many others in the past and it was a fail for me, I always end up going back to this toothpaste leaves my breath so minty and my teeth so sparkly clean its just awesome Colgate® MaxFresh® INTENSE FRESHNESS with Germ Fighting Strips Toothpaste
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been using this toothpaste for a few years, I got a great deal on Amazon, so I stacked up. It keeps my mouth clean and fresh. It also help whitening my teeth, I also use it with the mouthwash. Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love this toothpaste. I wouldn’t say it’s the best with whitening but it has the best taste and is really strong for fresh breath. The squeeze bottle is my favorite because you don’t have to work paste up from the bottom. And you can always see how much is left
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Not that I have gingervites or something but when I get up in the morning, my breath STINKS! And so I immediatly brush my teeth with this colgate toothpaste and my breath smeels great! You can buy this at any major retailer! I would and have bought this again!
Vickie B.
Pearl
My family live this toothpastes. They say it doesn't have that fun taste that other toothpaste after taste. Their dentist recommended that they give it a try. I buy it at any dollar store usually family dollar. Yes, I would recommend it. It's very affordable.
Jasmine B.
I love this toothpaste, it's my all time favorite! It's sooo minty, it leaves my teeth feeling so clean and fresh, for a while after I brush them too. It's a little whitening but not like overly whitening. Plus it's cheap. It's a great value for the price.
Maiah B.
Riverton, UT
Definitely not my favorite but it does the job. It is just a basic toothpaste. Nothing too special about it. It cleans and freshens. Toothpaste is toothpaste. You can find it pretty easily at the store. It doesnt really stand out to me.
Mary R.
Jamaica, NY
This has to be the best tooth paste ever!!! It instantly gets your teeth feeling fresh and definitely whitens them up. I use it every morning and night and it’s worth every sent. I’m really satisfied and I definitely recommend this
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anson R.
Did you have many toothpaste with different colour
Anson R.
How is this paste?How do I try this product
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has this really helped your teeth?
mero B.