BY COLGATE #22 in Toothpaste

Breathe confidently with this unique formula – packed with hundreds of mini breath strips, the formula unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, it fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

• How is this paste?How do I try this product1 Answers
  • Colgate® MaxFresh® with WHITENING MINI BREATH STRIPS Toot...2 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this toothpaste! I have never used a toothpaste other than this line (the max fresh line) that made my mouth feel so clean. It makes my breath extremely clean and fresh and it lasts all day, too. And I’m not just saying that, it actually makes your breath not smell horrible after a few hours. I love the mint flavor the most because it makes my mouth feel twice as clean!
🌈 M.
Not that I have halitosis or anything, but sometimes, especially in the morning :) my breath can be kickin!! This stuff is the only toothpaste I've tried where I can actually still taste the minty-ness long after I'm finished brushing. Everything else ( incl my old faveCrest with scope) tends to be mint-less right after brushing. This stuff clearly lasts with you, My dad is a dentist and i've tried many toothpastes. For now, this is my top choice. Combined with daily toothpick/flossing, and mouthwash twice a day, this stuff will help fight those bad breath demons we sometimes all get. Enjoy!
Tosha Y.
I really like this brand I get the brand every time it does exactly what it’s supposed to and my teeth feel clean afterwards. The taste is never harsh so it makes it easier to want to brush often and i would recommend it to anyone looking to buy toothpaste. Cannot go without the toothpaste!
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Favourite toothpaste snd its my favourite toothpaste colgate has using this product I have seen improvements with my teeth the tiny bit things are my fav. It helps with my breath and cleans my tongue good too.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not very much of a Colgate fan- Crest has always been my favorite. This Colgate toothpaste has way too much baking soda and leaves a sort of gritty taste in my mouth. Of course it prevents gum disease and helps prevents cavities, but I just can't get over the flavor and aftertaste.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been using this toothpaste for a few years, I got a great deal on Amazon, so I stacked up. It keeps my mouth clean and fresh. It also help whitening my teeth, I also use it with the mouthwash. Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mild Mint
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I wouldn’t say it’s the best with whitening but it has the best taste and is really strong for fresh breath. The squeeze bottle is my favorite because you don’t have to work paste up from the bottom. And you can always see how much is left
Vickie B.
Pearl
My family live this toothpastes. They say it doesn't have that fun taste that other toothpaste after taste. Their dentist recommended that they give it a try. I buy it at any dollar store usually family dollar. Yes, I would recommend it. It's very affordable.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Not that I have gingervites or something but when I get up in the morning, my breath STINKS! And so I immediatly brush my teeth with this colgate toothpaste and my breath smeels great! You can buy this at any major retailer! I would and have bought this again!
Laney W.
Orlando, FL
My friend recommended this toothpaste to me after using Crest for years. I was open to trying a new toothpaste as I wasn't really noticing change in my oral heath. I really like how fresh my breath is and how much plaque I can feel gone after every use! My teeth feel soooo great after. Haven't noticed much difference in coloring from the switch but I also drink lots of coffee and have yet to try pairing with a whitening treatment. Still, I've loved the switch!
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anson R.
Did you have many toothpaste with different colour
Anson R.
How is this paste?How do I try this product
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has this really helped your teeth?
mero B.