BY COLGATE

Cecille W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite toothpaste! I was surprised that I liked this so much since I usually reach for whitening toothpaste at the store, but my mom bought this for me and I'm so glad that I tried it because I love it.

This toothpaste makes you feel incredibly fresh and clean. The mint flavor is perfect and it's STRONG. I was always wondering what those little particles in the toothpaste were and now I realize they are the 'mini breath strips'. This toothpaste will get rid of morning breath, garlic breath, anything-breath and leave you feeling minty fresh. It even helps me wake up a bit in the mornings because it makes you feel so clean! Warning: if you don't like strong, minty toothpaste, this might not be for you.

This toothpaste is the whole package: fluoride, whitening, and breath strips. Super affordable too! I highly recommend this if you're looking for a toothpaste that will make you feel extremely fresh.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia, PA
This Colgate Max leaves my entire mouth feeling completely fresh and clean!. Some toothpastes leave your mouth feeling chalky, but I can actually have orange juice after this and not be disgusted by the bitter taste. The minty flavoring is long lasting and causes others to compliment my fresh breath. I like that even 15 minutes later my breath still smells fresh and the scent of a clean mouth still hasn't faded, like other brands.
Amanda M.
Cohoes, NY
I love Colgate products I like how they use breath mints in their toothpaste. My mouth feels so clean after brushing I can't compare this product to any other cause I use this product since I started to brush. My younger children use the kids toothpaste and I also buy the Colgate toothbrushes has well. There are just some products I use that I can't change the brand of and when it comes to teeth I go Colgate all the way
Brianna C.
I bought this along with my college back to school set. This toothpaste gives my breath a freshness boost as I brush 3 times a day. The breath strips are like tiny burst of breath mints! And this plus my baking soda is great on keeping my teeth nice and white. The kiss me mint doesn't hurt either.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
The breath strips makes this toothpaste very foamy. If you're the one that likes lots of foam, you'll like this. I don't know if the breath strips makes a huge difference because I find that all toothpaste freshens my breath. I find that I go through this toothpaste faster than other toothpaste.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Love the flavor of this toothpaste. Colgate is our go to brand when shopping for toothpaste. i feel that it is the best brand out there and leaves a great clean feeling. i it definitely met my expectations. i would buy this product every time and I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer P.
I love this toothpaste with the mini breath strips in it. It makes my mouth feel extremely clean after I brush my teeth and the freshness lasts for a long time. I like to try all the different flavors that they have but the Kiss me mint has been my favorite so far.
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
While I like this brand and it makes my breath smell fresh, I have not noticed my teeth getting any whiter, which is the reason I purchased this in the first place. I'll go back to using just plain colgate. Would recommend if it did what it said it would do.
Becca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's like an arctic breeze in my mouth. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste or gritty stuff on my teeth unlike other toothpastes like this. I haven't used it in a while, but I probably will at some point. Just haven't had time to buy it. Overall, it does the job.
Peng C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like the smell of this toothpaste when brushing my teeth. It met my expectations very well. It is very effective when using with my electric toothbrush. I bought it in Safeway when it's on sale. I was very satisfied with this toothpaste overall.