BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique liquid gel toothpaste formula. Packed with hundreds of mini Breath Strips, Colgate Max Fresh fights bad breath and unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Fight the bacteria that causes bad breath while fighting cavities and whitening teeth, leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Less mess dispensing
Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath
Sugar free
Gluten free

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Sodium Saccharin
Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1

Colgate® MaxFresh® with WHITENING BREATH STRIPS Liquid Toothpaste Cool Mint
  • "I did enjoy the little breath strips, but again, I don't feel they really contributed much to a cleaner mouth." in 5 reviews
Erica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste. It cleans your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling so minty fresh. And I love the breath strips that it has in it. The minty fresh feeling last for a while too.
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
This is a very good toothpaste I love it so much I had braces and it does a very good job with cleaning my teeth and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to try out the new toothpaste and it doesn't taste bad at all
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I have tried so many different kinds of toothpaste and this always ends up being my favorite by far. It doesn't cost much at all. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean, and it makes your breath very nice. It does a great job removing plaque and making your teeth nice and clean! I love this toothpaste!
Nita F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for years. It always get my mouth feeling minty fresh and extra clean. I love the added breath straps, it makes me feel clean for hours.
Katie F.
Waukesha, WI
I didn't mind this toothpaste, but my husband complained that he felt it didn't make his teeth entirely clean. He said that after an hour or so, he felt like he has a stinky mouth.

Personally, I have coffee fairly soon after brushing my teeth, so I feel like I get a "dirty mouth" regardless of the toothpaste I use. However, after drinking the coffee, I wasn't particularly satisfied in using this toothpaste to clean up the dirty mouth.

Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really great toothpaste! While brushing your teeth it lathers really well. My teeth felt so clean after using this and felt that way all day. One thing i didn't like was how powerful the peppermint taste was. It was a little strong and overwhelmed me. I will buy this again!
Jay A.
Colgate MaxFresh Fluoride Toothpaste is a nice toothpaste and I like how easy it is to use. You don't have to deal with over squeezing or having to screw on a little cap which can be annoying at 4am when sometimes I have to wake up. Also, when its towards the end of the product I just turn it upside down and voila! Its a good size for two people. If you share this bottle with a large number of people you might run out fast.

Meme M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a Colgate fan of 20 years plus. I really like the Max Fresh toothpaste and I really love the packaging! This is a great toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling squeeky clean and super fresh! It's not chalky at all, which is a deal breaker for me in toothpaste. Highly recommend!
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this as my travel toothpaste.. i just dont like the taste, for some reason even though it's minty it tastes bubble gummy for me.. but i dont mind it, it does the job and when im travelling, it has a small enough container that i dont have to worry about anything with TSA
Elyse M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
First off, the bottle is perfect. I love this style over the traditional tube. Its cap is attached so you can't lose it and it's easy to squeeze and to get the most out of it without hassle. Plus, I have a soft spot for Colgate and prefer it to any other brand.
Josie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a good tootpaste?
Sukheleen T.
Colgate la marca número uno recomendada por odontologos. MÁXIMA PROTECCIÓN ANTICARIES.