Colgate MaxFresh with Whitening Breath Strips Cool Mint Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, 2.5 oz uploaded by NINETT V.Colgate MaxFresh with Whitening Breath Strips Cool Mint Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, 2.5 oz uploaded by Krissa R.

BY COLGATE

Andrea P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great toothpaste. It's an excellent value, because a little goes a long way. this toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling extra clean and fresh. It's definitely a help whitening, or at the very least maintaining. It's a great taste and an easy recommendation!
Tiffony R.
Miami, Florida
I actually like this toothpaste and I used to purchase it frequently. The price was good for the size. It definitely gives the mouth a clean fresh feel for a very long time but I don't feel that it does very well if anything at all in the whitening department.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
Nice toothpaste is minty but doesn't burn your mouth makes my teeth noticeably whiter and my breath fresh I love it I've used it for months it is very affordable I recommend this for someone looking for whiter teeth
Rosalinda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for a long time, I personally dislike all the other flavors I feel like they leave a nasty taste in my mouth but I love this one it leaves a cool feeling and will continue to use this until the end of time!
Angelic M.
Brooklyn, NY
This tooth paste is amazing! It leaves your mouth feeling like the North Pole! Your breath becomes so fresh and it helps that it has whitening strips in it!
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
Really leaves your mouth feeling fresh. And since I have had cavities I like to be proactive.
Sarah D.
This always leaves my breath smelling fresh and my smile looking whiter than usual.
NINETT V.
Florida
Oi love way they leave my mouth fresh. The extra whitening is something brilliant because you clean and in all way your mouth and teeth but the freshest is not too longer that it say .. it is not for hours but it is ok.
Xanthia G.
Norwich
This is the toothpaste on my sink right now, and I don't think i will repurchase. I don't like mint flavor as it is and i find this toothpastes mint flavor is so strong its kind of painful. This could just be my personal preference
Courtney B.
This product is one of my go-two brands for toothpaste, never had a bad experience with this toothpaste, amazing results😊would recommend