Colgate® MaxFresh® with MOUTHWASH BEADS TINGLING MINT Toothpaste

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® with MOUTHWASH BEADS TINGLING MINT Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
I really did like this toothpaste. I love the way the little bursts of flavor made your mouth feel while brushing my teeth. I found this at Walmart and the price was very comparable to other brands and I would buy this again
So refreshing and leaves you with pearly white teeth. I love this tooth paste my mom buys it every time. It kills bad breath and gets rid of germs. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a refreshing breath.
Hialeah, FL
This toothpaste by far is my favorite. I love the freshness it gives me and how it last during the moring. Also i have seen a change on my teeth brighter and whiter. Overall i love this product and i really recommend it .
Mableton, GA
This toothpaste is awesome. It creates a generous amount of foam and leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh. It is every effective and lasts for a while. It's easy to pick up at any drugstore.
I absolutely LOVE how this tooth paste tastes and leaves your mouth smelling super fresh.... it helps a lot better if u use the mouth wash after.... but over all I love it and I would buy it again any day.
White Oak, TX
I used this toothpaste for few years and I liked it, it made my teeth more white. It is good as Crust, actually. I usually buy it from Targets or Walmart or Wegmans. I could not think of anything negative about this yet so I would buy it again since its one of three choices of brand.
Vandalia, OH
This isn't my favorite but it is a good product. I got this as a sample in a bag from my dentist and actually ended up buying the large tube. My holy grail toothpaste is not this one but it is not bad. I would buy it again if my other choice was out. I would look for this one first.
University Park, PA
I love this brand and they never disappoint! The flavor and aftertaste is light and leaves me refreshed and a little minty! The texture is what you expect, nothing gritty. I recommend this for everyone!
Union Gap , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste really gets my mouth feeling very clean. Its very minty and you can feel it working while brushing your teeth. I love this one, an extra fresh feeling in your mouth is always a must!
panorama city, CA
Toothpaste is good get a pack of 5 so when you're out of one you don't have to run to the store and buy another the toothpaste is effective and leaves your breath smelling super fresh

Looking for your answer?