Colgate® MaxFresh® with MOUTHWASH BEADS TINGLING MINT Toothpaste

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® with MOUTHWASH BEADS TINGLING MINT Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City, OK
We always get this toothpaste. It keeps my mouth very refreshed for quite a while. I brush with this 3 tInes a day!
Barcelona
Creo que es la mejor pasta dental, te deja una frescor en la boca y además el aliento no te huele es fantástico.
Glendale, AZ
I don't have a whole to say about toothpaste. I stopped using this because I didn't like taste of the toothpaste.
Lowell, MI
Actually its the unique toothpaste that i use, i really love it and all my family too! i won't change it for anything of course!! i think that everybody have to used it before but if you had never used them you probably should tried.
Conley, GA
I using this because it leaves my beath feeling fresher and it lasts long too👌🏻 it goes head to head with crest
I love this product. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean. In the pack of five Camry the price on that
Flint, TX
I don't like the bursts didn't mean to buy this particular kind. But the mint taste is good and works well !
I love how clean my teeth feel. Also it does not burn my mouth like some of the other tooth paste products do
Fort Stewart, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's ok. Price is good but it just doesn't feel as fresh and clean as I get with Crest which is my favorite.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Leaves my breath feeling clean and refreshed. Helps fight gum diease and plaque. Price is pretty affordable.

Looking for your answer?