Colgate® MaxFresh® with MOUTHWASH BEADS TINGLING MINT Toothpaste

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® with MOUTHWASH BEADS TINGLING MINT Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Brownsville, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its a good product, but not my favorite out of the rest of the toothpaste product. Good product tho
tampa, Fl
Colgate max fresh has always been my go to toothpaste. When you like a product, you stick with it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good toothpaste and it is a very good brand. It keeps my teeth are nice and clean
Knoxville, TN
I love how this toothpaste whitens my teeth without causing sensitivity or stripping my enamel.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the mint taste, this toothpaste is great! And always keeps my breathe smelling great! :)
Binghamton, NY
Works well. Has a good month taste to it! Not my top pick but would get again if it is on sale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Makes my mouth feel clean and fresh! I like buying the multi pack because it last a long time.
Great all round toothpaste left my mouth mint fresh :) and lasted longer then some other brands
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't like the aftertaste. My dentist recommended toms of Maine so that's what I use every day!
Not a huge fan of Colgate but I don't hate it. Makes my teeth and mouth feel clean and fresh

Looking for your answer?