BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I enjoy this toothpaste very much. I love the spearmint taste that this toothpaste gives. It doesn't irritate my bad teeth so it's great for sensitive skin. Refreshes my mouth every morning and night. Cleans my teeth very nicely and slightly helps with whitening. " in 26 reviews
Kelcie C.
Franklin
i would give this a five star, but i feel like at some point over the years the formula has changed. it’s still great, and makes my breath fresh and my feet clean. i would recommend to others to try.
Dalley W.
Los Alamitos
I have been using this toothpaste for years. My breath smells fresh and my teeth are clean. The taste is good. The mint is not overpowering. The product lasts a long time and the price is reasonable. Would recommend this to anyone looking to have fresh breath.
Ashley G.
utica
I am always worried about bad breath, especially since I work in the dental field and always smell kids nasty breath! This product really keeps my breath fresh until the next time I brush. I would definitely buy this product again!
Arianna R.
Tucson
Favorite toothpaste by far helps with bad breath and teeth whitening I live the strong minty gel in the paste it makes my mouth feel more clean and it lasts longer
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used the Colgate brand since I was a little girl and it has always been the best to me. I love the price, the fresh breathe afterwards. I will continue to use this particular one and others. And lastly a little goes a long way
Erin B.
This is my go to. I don’t buy anything else. It’s super minty, leaving my teeth feeling ridiculously clean after I brush.
Kelsey S.
This stuff is good- good price and leaves breath fresh and teeth feeling clean. Not my favorite but would buy again.
Ann-Marie V.
Burnaby, BC
I have tried Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips, Clean Mint, 150 ml. I really like the flavour of this toothpaste. It tastes cool and keeps my mouth and breath feeling fresh. I haven’t tried this product long enough to see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. So far, I see no difference. Overall, I recommend this toothpaste to keep one’s breath feeling fresh and teeth smooth and clean.

Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years! I love the consistency of it, and I feel it does a great job cleaning the teeth. The breathstrips in it help leave your mouth fresh all morning long.
Rachel N.
Henderson, KY
Been using this for years and won’t change! Leave my breath fresh for hours afterwards and tastes great.

Target