BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

FD&C Yellow No. 5

Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't like the taste it left in my mouth. I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth enough. I would not recommend it.
Stephanie N.
Fate, TX
I did not enjoy the Colgate brand for a few reasons. One, the texture of the toothpaste was too foamy so I didn't feel like it actually cleaned anything. The taste of the toothpaste was also not enjoyable. I would not repurchase this because there are too many others out there that are better
Victoria F.
Ballston Spa, NY
I hate this tooth paste. it tastes horrible and no matter how long or how many times i brushed my teeth with this, my mouth never felt clean and i still had bad breath.
Liz o.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really don't like this brand I have very sensitive teeth and need a gentle toothpaste
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know why but all the Colgate toothpastes end up giving me canker sores even the sensitive versions. I avoid at all costs.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA
The taste of this toothpaste was far too weak for my liking. it doesn't make my mouth feel as clean.
RICHARD K.
Webster, NY
Too harsh, caused terrible canker sores. Did not like the flavor. Was purchased at Wegmans grocery store. I used it for only a couple weeks as it caused canker sores early on. I do not have anything positive to say about this toothpaste. Not satisfied overall.
Lindsay H.
Coralville, IA
The mini breath strips found their way into the spaces between my teeth and my gums. I would not recommend if your mouth is more sensitive.
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
Too strong with the mint taste. Other than that it worked okay. I am very picky about my toothpaste and will only buy what I really like. I didn't repurchase this kind.
Yvette R.
I didn't like this product, I don't like throwing away products so I still used this even though I didn't like it
It didn't make bubbles or the foam and it didn't feel like I was cleaning my teeth

Target