BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Patty C.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mi husband favorite 😉 we use to have another favorite but they changed package and flavor, it was not there same clean felling anymore so we discover this one and fall in love, fresh minty breath and that clean felling you just can't beat 😉😉😉😉
Hanna S.
This toothpaste is fine but you have to be careful because it could be too harsh for some people. After using this for more than a few times, this always gives me canker sores in my mouth, which can be a painful nuisance. I think it might be the breath strips? These will make your breath fairly fresh but make sure it's not too strong.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
I use this every morning and every night . It works pretty good . I mean it's just tooth paste . But this is the one I recommend buying because it has whiting stuff in it to make your teeth whiter. I always recommend a tooth paste with that .
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This is probably one of my favorite toothpastes. It makes my break smell amazing and I feel like my teeth look a little whiter when I use it for a few weeks. I honestly wish toothpaste wasn't so expensive or else I'd stock up on this one
Kimberly A.
Magnolia, TX
I have been using this toothpaste for a while now. I love how it leaves my mouth fresh and there is no aftertaste. It keeps my smile bright and I use it everyday. I buy it from either Walmart or Target. I will continue to use this product.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good toothpaste for the price. Wal-Mart is always my go to place to purchase bathroom necessities. I don't see that much in whitening the teeth but the cool clean mint flavor is refreshing. That's one thing that I love about this toothpaste.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Colgate has been for many years my favorite brand toothpaste, for its taste and the sensation leaving at the end of brushing, I feel that my teeth are clean and fresh breath, eliminates any odor from the mouth and its presentation is comfortable
Haysmith A.
Othello, WA
Love this toothpaste cleans and Whitens teeth which I love really makes me mouth feel refreshed and taste isn't discomforting easily purchased at Walmart it does what it says it does definitely see a color change in my teeth to more white
Holly B.
Cleveland, TX
I love everything about this toothpaste. It's definitely my go to flavor when I choose a toothpaste. It makes my breath smelly minty fresh all throughout the day. It's not overpowering or overbearing at all. Would definitely recommend!
Susan W.
Defiance
Do not like at all! Sure it was ok at first but then the awful taste hit you. After the shock of the horrible taste wore off my mouth and teeth still felt dirty! Only gave it 3 stars because it wouldn't let me give it less then that.

Target