BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I enjoy this toothpaste very much. I love the spearmint taste that this toothpaste gives. It doesn't irritate my bad teeth so it's great for sensitive skin. Refreshes my mouth every morning and night. Cleans my teeth very nicely and slightly helps with whitening. " in 26 reviews
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I like how refreshing this toothpaste makes my mouth feel after I use it. I use it twice a day and it leaves my mouth and breath feeling and smelling to so minty and fresh. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a basic toothpaste that works well.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
I think that I just wasn't made to use actual #toothpaste. I like to use a #gel. This is very thick #texture. I just can't get over it. It cleaned my teeth well and did everything it was suppose to do. I just don't love the after taste and feeling.
Loren S.
Austin, TX
This toothpaste made my mouth dry and my teeth sensitive. I will never us it again and hate when I have to use it because I forgot to bring my other toothpaste on vacation. I do not like the taste and do not feel like it is working to my benefit.
Sahrai M.
Santa Maria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have been using this tooth paste brand for a while. it's pretty good. I love brushing my teeth and this helps out a lot! I'd buy this again but I'm just not fond of the minty taste lol I don't really like mint but I can handle this if I try hard enough.
Victoria W.
Waynesboro, VA
This definitely leaves your teeth feeling clean and it does help freshen your breath. So it does what it sets out to do. But I didn't repurchase this kind. My biggest con was that the freshness doesn't last as long as other toothpaste I've tried.
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
This toothpaste is life changing. It tastes so good and it helps keep my breath fresh all morning. I love this product and I would purchase over and over again. I got my friends hooked on using this toothpaste and they love the freshness as well.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
Personally I don't like Colgate toothpaste I just feel like it doesn't clean my teeth properly and it doesn't leave a clean feeling after I brush but that is just me personally you can get this toothpaste at Walmart, Target, or any drugstore
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Colgate is a pretty good dental brand. It whitens pretty good. It freshens breath a little better than other brands. It's effective. Colgate cleans teeth well. I've used Colgate more than once. I can say I'm satisfied with Colgate toothpaste.
Alyssa Q.
I love my toothpaste with a kick of fresh breath. I need a toothpaste that doubles in b=keeping my teeth clean and white while making my breath smell fresh. This product definitely delivers. I can find this in all grocery stores like Wal-mart.
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to toothpaste. I love it. I usually go between this one and the blue pack. But the green is my favorite. My teeth feel so good after I use it. I always have good dentist visits too. I love this brand and probably won't switch.

Target