BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Jacqueline R.
This toothpaste has it all , it not only cleans your teeth leaving you with an extreme clean but also fights tarter buildup and leaves you with a fresh breath ,I always buy my toothpaste at Target becuase they always have a sale , I definetly recommend
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this tooth paste for a really long time and usually get it at walmart. It keeps my breath smelling fresh and my teeth white. I buy it time after time so yes I'd recommend it to anyone looking to keep their breath fresh and healthy and clean.
Sara P.

This toothpaste is good, helps maintain a deep washing device of your teeth , not very expensive and is one of the brands most reomendada by dentists when a canker disease or simply to keep your teeth healthy and clean, i recommend it Use it and then count me such it going
Adriana S.
I love this toothpaste the taste is good and its not expensive, comparing with the others tastes i really prefer that, I use three times per day and I fell my mouth so fresh i really recommend this product i would to buy this again of course i will als
Julie Q.
I have been using this product forever, and i am absolutely in love. i don't really like other brands except for Colgate. its my favorite. it is highly effective, and makes my teeth really white. i would buy a life time supply if i could its that good.
Darcy B.
Everyone has a whitening toothpaste lately...that"s nothing new. What makes Colgate Max Fresh Whitening better than the others, is that it really does keep your breath fresh and minty longer than anything else I've used. I love the taste of freshly brushed, clean teeth. With this toothpaste, that clean mouth feel lasts much longer than others I've tried.
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
My toothpaste i currently use is Crest and i love it a lot, but Colgate is also a big competitor. Colgate provides the cleanliness you could ever want for your teeth. Throughout your day you dont feel gunk on your teeth, and your breath stays smelling good
Nicollette L.
i love this toothpaste, it makes your mouth feel so clean. The breathstrips give your mouth a bursting fresh feel. I bought mine at my local walmart, I would not say there was any cons. I use this every day & would for sure recommend this to anyone.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I didn't really like this tooth paste. I brush my teeth 2 times a day morning and night. I bought it I think two times. It's not that effective as crest or the others I have used. I would not buy it again as it doesn't clean like I would like it to.
Allissa Q.
With this toothpaste I couldn't see any improvement in anything over the course of a month. Also, to me, it tasted sort of funny, so that was a bit off-putting.. I don't prefer the Colgate brand. I do not think I would repurchase this in the future.

Target