BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I enjoy this toothpaste very much. I love the spearmint taste that this toothpaste gives. It doesn't irritate my bad teeth so it's great for sensitive skin. Refreshes my mouth every morning and night. Cleans my teeth very nicely and slightly helps with whitening. " in 26 reviews
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
My favorite part about this toothpaste is the container, its a great space saver on the counter and if you store it upside down it is effortless to get the toothpaste out. The toothpaste itself tastes great and seems to get the job done as far as cleaning and whitening.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
This will do what it says and get the job done but it's nothing to write home about. It leaves a weird,hot film on your teeth and I feel it doesn't clean as well as others. Price wise, it's ok. Good to use if you are in a pinch. can find it anywhere. and usually on sale.
Ashley L.
Warwick, RI
Its a good toothpaste. what can you say about toothpaste? its not so minty that you feel like you feel like you chugged mouth wash, but you feel refreshed afterwards. I would repurchase, nothing wrong with it. But again, its toothpaste. Hard to not like toothpaste.
Wendy M.
My husband really likes this toothpaste. He likes that its so strong tasting and smelling. Me, no thanks. I buy it for him and he uses it daily. I will say that I can buy tubes at the Dollar General and they usually have coupons available on their digital coupon app.
Cristine L.
Blanchester , OH
We usually use other brand, but when I last visit my dentist, he gave me a complimentary tube of Colgate Max fresh with Colgate peroxide, i like it so far, it has a minty taste but not so strong for me ,the mint strenghts is just right, makes my mouth clean and fresh
Loveleen G.
My absolute favorite of all times. I love, love, love it. The white plain ones are boring, once you try this you won't go back to any of those. Have been using this product from many years. Keeps my teeth super clean and my breath fresh. Will buy it regularly, can't live without it.
Nicole Z.
MILTON, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am sure that this toothpaste has some great qualities, but I do not like it. The minty flavor was very odd compared to other brands. I felt like it left my mouth gritty and a horrible after taste. To me it was like when you drink artificial sweetener. Not a fan.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY
I have used this in the past and it was just ok. It does freshen breath and my teeth feel clean. I would say it sits in the middle of best to worst. Ithe does not whiten my teeth and I prefer to have a whitening toothpaste. I would not buy again unless I had to.
Marlesia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love love this toothpaste. Make sure you get a new toothbrush and the go to town. I love that it has the little breath strips inside. I love gel toothpaste. I love how it taste. After you're done brushing your tongue your mouth feel like a whole new mouth
Caroline V.
Cranford, NJ
I really see a difference in my smile after having brushed my teeth with this product. It's just as affordable as other Colgates and other toothpaste brands, but clearly has a greater impact! It's now my regular toothpaste and I would recommend it to anyone!

Target