BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I enjoy this toothpaste very much. I love the spearmint taste that this toothpaste gives. It doesn't irritate my bad teeth so it's great for sensitive skin. Refreshes my mouth every morning and night. Cleans my teeth very nicely and slightly helps with whitening. " in 26 reviews
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
I am a big fan of Colgate. I have noticed that if I switch and use other brands I tend to have the "not so good" taste in my mouth shortly after.
This toothpaste comes in a gel or a paste. I actually do not have a preference in which one but both to me are equally good.
Definitely leaves the teeth clean in my book!
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried many different toothpastes and I always come crawling back to this one. It's honestly the best toothpaste ever. It always gets super foamy in your mouth which honestly if my toothpaste doesn't get that way then I don't feel I'm actually getting my teeth cleaned. But it's wonderful and the taste isn't bad.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
This tooth paste is one of my least favorites. The freshness does not last very long and I feel like my teeth feel dirty faster when I have used this. I have converted my husband over to Crest and he doesn't miss using Colgate! I would suggest this only to those that don't want a minty flavor that lingers.
Stephanie N.
Fate, TX
I did not enjoy the Colgate brand for a few reasons. One, the texture of the toothpaste was too foamy so I didn't feel like it actually cleaned anything. The taste of the toothpaste was also not enjoyable. I would not repurchase this because there are too many others out there that are better
CJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great toothpaste and gives my mouth a very clean feeling after use. I like the mini breath strips in the toothpaste, which gives it that extra "kick" of freshness. It reminds me of a tiny version of the Listerine strips, built right into the product. I would definitely recommend this.
Diana H.
Gulfport, MS
It's toothpaste, it works. My husband and I have sensitive teeth so it's not too harsh and really helps whiten. I feel like the mint is a little too strong but otherwise it gets the job done. It whitens well without being too harsh on the enamel and you don't need a lot for it to work well.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Big fan of this toothpaste because of the breath strips in it that make my mouth feel super clean. I buy this from time to time...It really just depends on price and budget. It definitely does a great job and leaves a fresh feeling in my mouth. I would buy again and i definitely will.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grew up using this but don't anymore. I got tired of not knowing what everything in it was, and the mint flavor didn't seem natural enough for something I'm nearly ingesting. It kept my teeth clean enough, but never lasted more than an hour or so even if I didn't eat or drink.
Mayelin C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta por la sensación a menta que deja y la frescura en el aliento, me deja mis dientes muy limpios en mi casa en la quedos el mundo usa y se compra con mas frecuencia. te deja un aliento fresco y no tengo nada que decir en contra la puedo encontrar en cualquier supermercado
Destiny M.
Sometimes I catch myself thoughout the day checking to makesure that my breath is still minty fresh. Unlike some other products that I have tried, this toothpaste leaves your breath fresh all day. I believe this is because of the mini breatch strips that are in the toothpaste.

Target