BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Damica M.
Wolf Point, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Albertsons
This is a toothpaste I've repurchased repeatedly and I've turned my boyfriend onto it, I like this particular flavor and I love the way it suds up. Not to mention that it's affordable.
Gabriela C.
Rockwall, TX
I really like how after I use this product my teeth feel fresh and clean especially the minty taste after brushing my teeth. I feel that once I finish brushing my teeth I feel clean !
Andrea D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family’s favorite toothpaste. It has a great flavor. It also leaves you teeth feeling really clean and minty fresh! We’ve tried many toothpastes but always come back to this one.
julianna p.
i love this toothpaste sometimes the mouth strips are left over after brushing but it makes your moth feel fresh and clean! a go to toothpaste for me i can always trust anything colgate and it's definitely repurchase worthy
Hannah M.
Just purchased this toothpaste the other day. A really good price at the dollar tree. I really like the taste. I find some mint toothpastes can be over bearing or not leave your breath as fresh but this one is great
Tracy P.
Deland, FL
Colgate happens to be one of my least favorite brands when using toothpaste. This particular type was purchased because I was trying to save money. Normally, I purchase Aquafresh. I expected this brand to last at least half as long, but was disappointed that this mint was overpowering and quickly dissipated. Colgate has always left a gritty feeling on my teeth and does not foam up to help with that clean feeling.
Christine V.
Colgate is one of the cheaper toothpaste brands and I love it. I always feel much cleaner and my breath is much fresher, especially with the breath strips in this specific toothpaste. This brand often also has the most frequent coupons and deals. As long as you brush twice a day (or even once on off days), you won't get cavities and will have great breath.
Chara P.
Warren, OH
I used this toothpaste for years. While I liked the way it made my teeth feel, and I never had an issue with cavities, I always seemed to have issues with plaque and tartar buildup. Since switching to another brand I'm not getting a clean bill of heath for my gums. I'm not sure if something changed in the formulation, but it's not what it used to be.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I originally bought this toothpaste just because of the sale in the store. Colgate always has great coupons in the circulars, btw. I ended up really enjoying this toothpaste, because they scent and taste is nice. It cleans my teeth well, and they are still white even though I drink a lot of coffee every day. Plus the flip open cap is convenient!
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried many different toothpastes and I always come crawling back to this one. It's honestly the best toothpaste ever. It always gets super foamy in your mouth which honestly if my toothpaste doesn't get that way then I don't feel I'm actually getting my teeth cleaned. But it's wonderful and the taste isn't bad.

Target