BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I enjoy this toothpaste very much. I love the spearmint taste that this toothpaste gives. It doesn't irritate my bad teeth so it's great for sensitive skin. Refreshes my mouth every morning and night. Cleans my teeth very nicely and slightly helps with whitening. " in 26 reviews
Dina H.
The only toothpaste I look for when I'm doing my shopping !! The clean minty feeling that it leaves it's just what I want it lasts all day and with all confidence I know that not only are my teeth white clean but my breath is under control..hands down this toothpaste is a have to get !!
Frankie S.
Sacramento , CA
I love this toothpaste so much. But I only like the green mint. The little strips really help my mouth feel fresh and minty, while the gel doesn't leave a weird residue in my mouth like most "paste" type toothpastes.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how minty fresh this leaves my mouth and also that it had whitening power too! Ive used this for months already and Ive seen results in my overall oral care and whitening of my teeth! I'll continue to use this!
Brandy C.
Houston
I used this in my teens. I kept my breathe smelling very fresh. It even kept my teeth white for a long time. It met my expectations, it was unlike other brands. It's a green gel like substance as opposed to a paste. But overall, I was completely satisfied with it.
Marielle E.
Melbourne, FL
The mintier the better. I don’t like when my toothpaste leaves a baking soda taste in my mouth so I usually go for the most aggressively mintily marketed paste at the store and this one seems to be the winner every time I need to buy more toothpaste.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Picked this up on vacation when I lost my toothpaste and I have to say its not bad, there could be more of a mint flavor (This is kinda mild at least for me anyway) but it was easy to keep in my makeup bag and not get lost so I would consider repurchasing
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I just didn't care much for this toothpaste I didn't feel like it whitened my teeth any. I've always used crest and lately crest 3d white and when I don't use it I notice my teeth not looking as white so I always go back to it.
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
Colgate Max fresh toothpaste is literally the best is the only one that never made me throw up while I was pregnant I could not brush my teeth with any other toothpaste this is just the best and I have not stopped using it
Introvert C.
Mission
To be honest, this toothpaste is like any other. Personally I feel that it cleans my teeth pretty well, and it makes my mouth feel refreshed. On the other hand, it is basic in terms of the other toothpaste brands I have used in the past.
Danielle 💄.
Lakewood
I like this toothpaste! The breath strips are awesome, my teeth always feel so clean after using it. And I really feel like the breath strips help! I never feel like I have bad breath after using this toothpaste!

Target