BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Methylcellulose
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I enjoy this toothpaste very much. I love the spearmint taste that this toothpaste gives. It doesn't irritate my bad teeth so it's great for sensitive skin. Refreshes my mouth every morning and night. Cleans my teeth very nicely and slightly helps with whitening. " in 26 reviews
Jessica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is affordable and has a great minty taste. I use the toothpaste every day and it is my favorite toothpaste to use. The mint is strong and there is no bitter taste. It leaves your mouth feeling refreshed.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Pretty basic toothpaste. I prefer a mild mint, so this one is great. Other brands have stronger mint flavors. I use it twice a day, sometimes three. My children use it as well, so the mint also works for them.
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
I love your toothpaste. It makes my teeth look white and gets rid of any bad breath. It's really refreshing. Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste
Nicole L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite toothpaste. I’ve tried to use others and I never like them as much. It leaves me with a nice fresh feeling and my dentist always says I have great healthy teeth!
Andrea T.
Ypsilanti, MI
Only toothpaste I use! Love the mint flavor and makes my teeth pearly white! I have a weak stomach and many toothpastes in the past make me gag, but this is a great one!
Arianna R.
Tucson
Favorite toothpaste by far helps with bad breath and teeth whitening I live the strong minty gel in the paste it makes my mouth feel more clean and it lasts longer
Stacey P.
Saint Johns, FL
This is my go-to toothpaste! I love how minty fresh it is and also how it seems to keep my teeth white. This is the one I will always repurchase because I like it.
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
I love the MaxFresh line by Colgate because I think it provides the cleanest feeling mouth. The mini breath strips inside keep your breath fresh for longer then regular toothpaste. I have been constantly using this produced and am overall satisfied by the results.
Shady A.
Irving, TX
Love how clean the Colgate Max Fresh leaves my teeth. However, the current tube I am using seems a little off on the consistency that I am used to. It's not as malleable on the toothbrush and instead seems more runny than normal.
Alexandria K.
Sun Prairie, WI
I like that this toothpaste is minty without being overpowering or tasting artificial. I'm pregnant right now and this is one of the few tooth cleaning products that doesn't make me sick right now from tasting like over the top, "fake" mint. I really enjoy it and definitely recommend it.

Target