BY COLGATE

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

kristina p.
Oak Lawn, IL
I used this stuff for a while because of the price. It makes it sound like its a super great breathe freshener toothpaste but it's not. I switched to the crest pro health toothpaste and have gotten much better results for fresh breath!
Holly B.
Cleveland, TX
I love everything about this toothpaste. It's definitely my go to flavor when I choose a toothpaste. It makes my breath smelly minty fresh all throughout the day. It's not overpowering or overbearing at all. Would definitely recommend!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my all time favorite toothpastes because of the lasting fresh breath! The mint strips in the toothpaste aren't too strong and the perfect flavor. I would definitely buy again but usually switch it up every so often.
Erika B.
Belton, MO
I love this toothpaste! I am very picky when it comes to how minty it is but this one is perfect. It feels very clean and minty without that burning feeling. I love the strips it gives it an extra kick of mint you really do notice.
Katherine C.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite toothpaste. It keeps my mouth fresh and it leaves me with a clean feeling all day. It went above and beyond my expectations and I would really recommend that if you're looking for a toothpaste, give this a try
Patty H.
Bought a travel size version of this for a trip because the store did not have my regular brand in a travel size. I did not care for the taste and mint flavored compared to my go to brand. Will not be buying this product again
JJ W.
La Jolla, CA
Colgate Max Toothpaste is my go-to, standard toothpaste. My dentist has advised me to use toothpaste that is simple, basic, and non-whitening. This product fits the bill. It cleans effectively and has a nice, minty flavor. I trust this toothpaste to do its job of protecting my teeth and keeping them clean and fresh.
Veronica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste by far! Love how clean it leaves my mouth feeling. I have accidentally bought 2 others, and wanted to cry. I buy it at Walmart so it's not hard to find. I will be buying this until I find one I like more.
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel clean after. I enjoy the minty taste. It's not so overpowering but enough to make my mouth feel fresh. I'm not so convinced on the whitening power but overall I'm happy with it.
Prisila M.
Lake Forest, IL
This is the toothpaste I use often. I personally like it because it leaves me with a minty fresh feeling breath. I do feel a bit tingly on my gums but that's because I have sensitive gums. Other than that I love this product

Target