BY COLGATE #78 in Toothpaste

Breathe confidently with this unique formula - packed with hundreds of mini breath strips that unleash a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, Colgate® Max Fresh® with Mini Breath Strips fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Introvert C.
Mission
To be honest, this toothpaste is like any other. Personally I feel that it cleans my teeth pretty well, and it makes my mouth feel refreshed. On the other hand, it is basic in terms of the other toothpaste brands I have used in the past.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Pretty basic toothpaste. I prefer a mild mint, so this one is great. Other brands have stronger mint flavors. I use it twice a day, sometimes three. My children use it as well, so the mint also works for them.
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
I love your toothpaste. It makes my teeth look white and gets rid of any bad breath. It's really refreshing. Colgate® MaxFresh® WITH MINI BREATH STRIPS Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste
Lani Diana S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have been using Colgate for years.  I like the quality of the Max fresh because it is very  minty and has breath strips. My whole family has been
using it as well. Aside from the fact that it is inexpensive, I can be
able to buy it anywhere in any grocery store.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this toothpaste! I have never used a toothpaste other than this line (the max fresh line) that made my mouth feel so clean. It makes my breath extremely clean and fresh and it lasts all day, too. And I’m not just saying that, it actually makes your breath not smell horrible after a few hours.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I have been using this toothpaste for over 2 years.  Primarily, I like the way this toothpaste tastes and how much it freshens my breath.  It has great cleaning ability too, but I feel that most toothpastes generally clean about the same.  I feel the price is equal to most top brand toothpastes.
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I just didn't care much for this toothpaste I didn't feel like it whitened my teeth any. I've always used crest and lately crest 3d white and when I don't use it I notice my teeth not looking as white so I always go back to it.
Danielle 💄.
Lakewood
I like this toothpaste! The breath strips are awesome, my teeth always feel so clean after using it. And I really feel like the breath strips help! I never feel like I have bad breath after using this toothpaste!
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! The mint flavor is strong and it makes your breathe smell so fresh. It gets really foamy and it is inexpensive. You can buy it from Walmart, Target and any other local store! I definitely recommend it.
💋Sha💋 J.
Adamsville
The best toothpaste to me. Your mouth feels clean until you eat a full meal. When you drink something or eat a small meal you can feel it working to try to keep you breath fresh. The cost is great!!!!
Vaishali J.
How do u use the breath strips?