BY COLGATE

This extra fresh gel is infused with cooling crystals to enhance the toothpaste's ability to freshen breath. It does not mask odour - it truly freshens breath by getting to odor-causing bacteria, one of the causes of bad breath. As a result, breath stays fresh for hours. It also restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and has an intense flavour too!

Benefits
Dissolvable cooling crystals
A burst of freshness to your entire mouth
Intense cool mint flavour
Gets to odour-causing bacteria
Whiter teeth
Fights cavities

Buy on Amazon
Taylor L.
I'm personally not a fan of any other toothpaste except for Sensodyne. I have super sensitive gums and teeth, so any other toothpaste just hurts and makes all my gums bleed. The taste isn't that great either.
Kristen B.
Once I found out that Colgate still tests on animals, deal breaker. I would rather spend my money on a company that doesn't do that. Get with the times.
Tammy z.
ware shoals, sc
I didn't like colgate toothpaste as I most often purchase a natural organic kind I wouldn't purchase again
Jennifer C.
Redding, CA
This is not my favorite but I will never talk someone down for brushing their teeth. If you brush you teeth awesome! This stuff is affordable but doesn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I would like. If you got it use, only buy if you need to at the dollar store, best deal around at that place!
Laura S.
MOUNT HOLLY, NJ
I hated the taste and the consistency. My teeth didn't feel as clean as the do when I use other brands.
Amber G.
Medicine Hat, AB
My daughter uses this toothpaste and hates the taste of it I have a hard time getting her to even brush her teeth with this stuff!
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I am NOT a fan of any Colgate Toothpastes or gels. I cannot handle how it burns my mouth so badly. I guess I am a wuss.
Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
I don't like any of the Colgate products I have tried I don't find the taste appealing and I don't find the whitening good
Mitchell D.
Chandler, IN
This product is okay it tastes fine and doesn't really do that much with your teeth it is pasty and not too watery.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH
This toothpadte its okay, not as good as colgate! but it is cheaper and still works like toothpaste should.