BY COLGATE

This extra fresh gel is infused with cooling crystals to enhance the toothpaste's ability to freshen breath. It does not mask odour - it truly freshens breath by getting to odor-causing bacteria, one of the causes of bad breath. As a result, breath stays fresh for hours. It also restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and has an intense flavour too!

Benefits
Dissolvable cooling crystals
A burst of freshness to your entire mouth
Intense cool mint flavour
Gets to odour-causing bacteria
Whiter teeth
Fights cavities

Katie W.
Lebanon, OH
This toothpadte its okay, not as good as colgate! but it is cheaper and still works like toothpaste should.
Kobie C.
Tulsa, OK
I always use Colgate, I love the minty taste it's a go to for me. I use twice a day & meets my expectations
Lindsay M.
This is a really cool toothpaste. Colgate cool mint toothpaste is incredibly bomb and met my expectations.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love it it works great for me and my family.the flavor the texture and it cleans and freshness my mouth .
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my usual flavors ive been using this brand for as long as i can remember its the one i biy
Autumn W.
Middleburg, FL
I love that colgate leaves my mouth with a refreshing taste and feel. My teeth look great after i brush.
Ana F.
Colgate is the only brand I care to use. It leaves my mouth feeling very minty. Will continue to use it.
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Great cheap toothpaste. kids like it hubby likes it i prefer sensitive so its only as a emergency for me
Tammy z.
ware shoals, sc
I didn't like colgate toothpaste as I most often purchase a natural organic kind I wouldn't purchase again
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Colgate cool mont toothpaste is the best toothpaste around and its really really cheap and easy to find.

Amazon