BY COLGATE

This extra fresh gel is infused with cooling crystals to enhance the toothpaste's ability to freshen breath. It does not mask odour - it truly freshens breath by getting to odor-causing bacteria, one of the causes of bad breath. As a result, breath stays fresh for hours. It also restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and has an intense flavour too!

Benefits
Dissolvable cooling crystals
A burst of freshness to your entire mouth
Intense cool mint flavour
Gets to odour-causing bacteria
Whiter teeth
Fights cavities

Sheree S.
Colgate's Cool Mint Toothpaste makes brushing my teeth my favorite thing to do in the morning. Treat your teeth to a blast of minty freshness.
Paige S.
I use this every morning and night, and along with other parts of my routine it keeps me teeth white, even though I'm and avid coffee drinker!
Flavia O.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the colgate, specially because it is a good product and the price is affordable. I could totally recommend it and I use it very often.
Katie W.
West Lawn, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried other brands which made the inside of my mouth peel and Colgate never does that. I have been using this for roughly 3 years now
Andy L.
Colgate is a very good brand of toothpaste. I feel that it does the job and gets my teeth cleaned. It's cheap to buy and overall effective
Michele S.
Medford, OR
Toothpaste was good. Price is reasonable. Bought at Walmart. Repeat user over the years but went to a sensitive product that worked better.
Sarai E.
West union , SC
I've tried other toothpaste before but i always go back to Colgate, especially this flavor. The mint makes my mouth feel fresh and clean.
jennifer c.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love Colgate Toothpaste! It's the one brand that makes my mouth feel clean and i know it fights cavity and the mint flavor taste great!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I'm not really a big fan of Colgate just because I never feel like my teeth are cleaned all the way and it leaves a weird after taste
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Quieres tener una boca saludable, limpia y que huela bien? Esta pasta dental funciona bien! La estoy usando yo y te la recomiendo!

Amazon