BY COLGATE

This extra fresh gel is infused with cooling crystals to enhance the toothpaste's ability to freshen breath. It does not mask odour - it truly freshens breath by getting to odor-causing bacteria, one of the causes of bad breath. As a result, breath stays fresh for hours. It also restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and has an intense flavour too!

Benefits
Dissolvable cooling crystals
A burst of freshness to your entire mouth
Intense cool mint flavour
Gets to odour-causing bacteria
Whiter teeth
Fights cavities

Madi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Colgate toothpaste! It keeps a clean feelin in your mouth after using and keeps your breathe fresh. It's not too hard on teeth, if you want the whitening one that is also a great product. I've used this brand my whole life!
M H.
Los angeles, CA
This is my go to toothpaste. It never lets me down. Cost effective and works great! It's easy to find and truly the most reliable brand I have tried. I've used more costly brands bit always go back to this old faithful.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Very basic. I don't know why i didn't like it. My mouth simply didn't agree with the taste nor texture that was in my mouth. It also didn't help that my teeth just didn't feel as clean as it usually does. This is one of the few products i would not recommend. It's probably a case of simple preference.
Jennifer C.
Redding, CA
This is not my favorite but I will never talk someone down for brushing their teeth. If you brush you teeth awesome! This stuff is affordable but doesn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I would like. If you got it use, only buy if you need to at the dollar store, best deal around at that place!
Mia L.
Such a refreshing taste that makes me start the day out feeling clean! Foams nicely to where you aren't just brushing your teeth with water, but it isn't spilling out of your mouth. Also have never gotten a cavity!
christina s.
Ceres, CA
I have used this before but it did not work that great for me I love my regular toothpaste colgate is a cheaper toothpaste but to me I would not use this toothpaste from day to day I will stick to my regular brand
Taylor L.
I'm personally not a fan of any other toothpaste except for Sensodyne. I have super sensitive gums and teeth, so any other toothpaste just hurts and makes all my gums bleed. The taste isn't that great either.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Nothing makes me feel like I actually brushed my teeth like this stuff. It may sound silly but I like how strong the minty feeling is. It takes some getting used to because its much stronger than regular toothpaste but I don’t feel the same cleanliness with anything else anymore.
lorraine t.
Elgin, SC
Colgate has always been one of the most reliable brands when it came to toothpaste. It leaves a minty and clean feeling and helps combat bad breathe. I always am able to find Colgate products with ease. The price isn't too bad either, especially when you add in coupons.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Love the squeeze bottle style toothpaste better than the tubes and this fresh mint flavor is my favorite.. Close to spearmint, it's not too "spicy" as far as the mint goes.. I use it twice a day!

Amazon