BY COLGATE

This extra fresh gel is infused with cooling crystals to enhance the toothpaste's ability to freshen breath. It does not mask odour - it truly freshens breath by getting to odor-causing bacteria, one of the causes of bad breath. As a result, breath stays fresh for hours. It also restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and has an intense flavour too!

Benefits
Dissolvable cooling crystals
A burst of freshness to your entire mouth
Intense cool mint flavour
Gets to odour-causing bacteria
Whiter teeth
Fights cavities

Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only kind of toothpaste I buy. I prefer the gel over paste, but either way I Leah e feeling minty fresh
Karen R.
Brookland, AR
My family loves it ! Great flavor and our teeth are always clean and shinny great buy at a great price
Laura S.
MOUNT HOLLY, NJ
I hated the taste and the consistency. My teeth didn't feel as clean as the do when I use other brands.
Cyndie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The cool mint flavor is less minty than peppermint. I it refreshing and leaves you with a clean feeling
Wendy S.
Paramount, CA
Love his toothpaste. the smell as well as the effectiveness. I highly recommend it. The price is great.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC
Doesn't "cake up" when squeezing it out and does have a good taste to it. Makes your teeth feel clean.
mary p.
Knoxville, TN
I love this toothpaste because it is honestly so minty and fresh. Makes your mouth smell really good.
Sadia S.
Not a fan of Colgate. I didn't feel like it really cleaned my teeth. The aftertaste is pretty gross.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
Love the smell of the Colgate cool mint toothpaste. Always makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean.
I've had bad breath my whole life until I used this. I love it! Made my teeth feel clean and fresh.

Amazon