BY COLGATE

Colgate MaxFresh Whitening Cool Scrub With Microscrubbers Toothpaste Mint Blast. Anticavity fluoride destroys bad breath bacteria from teeth & tongue. It helps protect against cavities and gives freshens teeth, freshens breath.

Colgate Mint Blast Max Fresh Whitening Cool Scrub With Microscrubbers Toothpaste.
Anticavity fluoride.
Destroys bad breath bacteria from teeth & tongue*.
Gluten Free

Active Ingredients

Purpose.Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients:

Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactose Monohydrate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue no. 1.

• Does this toothpaste leave a film or a chalky taste after...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abigail L.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate® MaxFresh® WHITENING COOL SCRUB® with Microscrubbers Toothpaste Mint Blast leaves my breath smelling so good and minty 😋 it really whitens my teeth I've used it for years no more bad breath and fights cavities
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I love the feel and coolness in my mouth while scrubbing those pearly whites but no matter how clean and careful I am the top gets gross and I end up wasting some of the paste. If the packaging was in the stand up bottle I'd be a fan for life. Colgate® MaxFresh® WHITENING COOL SCRUB® with Microscrubbers Toothpaste Mint Blast
Jacqueline N.
My all time favorite toothpaste! I love the mini breath strips in the paste that give you that extra burst of minty clean. It has whitening in it and also keeps my mouth feeling super minty and fresh!
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I am a huge fan of Colgate toothpaste. This toothpaste made my clean look so white and made my breath smell so good. The flavor is my favorite. I like minty toothpaste. Colgate is always effective because my dentist tells me my teeth are great every 6 months. I will forever purchase this toothpaste. My absolute favorite.
Paola E.
Atlanta, GA
Wow este Colgate es muy bueno deja un buen sabor de aliento y deja los dientes blancos deja dar una buena sonrisa y un agradable sabor me encanta usar Colgate max fresh muy bueno y lo recomiendo a mi familia
Liliana N.
Las Vegas
This is pretty much the only tooth past I can buy. With my 10 and 9 year old they cam get a bit picky with the fast of the tooth past. So if this is the one they like I will get it as long as they keep brushing.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved this when it was in the tin container and was bummed when they discontinued it!! This was ok.. it didn't work as well as the original but it does a good job of leaving your mouth clean.. I would recommend it for a try..
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite always and much to the taste it has is divine, which makes cleaning my teeth is perfect, my fresh breath for oddball time. I stay with her forever
Mi favorita de siempre y por mucho por el sabor que tiene es divino, la limpieza que deja en mi dientes es perfecta, mi aliento fresco por bastate tiempo. Me quedo con ella siempre
Maria Zobel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate max fresh cool scrub is such a great toothpaste to use. I love the smell when putting it on my toothbrush the freshness lingers off. I would say that this is very effective. I have no cons to say about this but all pros. #1 is that it keeps your mouth clean and fresh. I totally recommened this to anyone looking for a great toothpaste!
Elizabeth M.
Corning, NY
I do not like using this product. I bought it at Walmart, but I will never be buying it again. I do not care for the taste of this product, nor do I like the consistency of this product. I prefer other products that have more of a gel consistency, so the next time I purchase toothpaste, I will not be buying this one.
Allison D.
Does this toothpaste leave a film or a chalky taste after you brush? Is the mint flavor strong or mild?