Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste with Germ Fighting Strips uploaded by keren a.

BY COLGATE

New Intense Freshness. With Germ-Fighting Strips. Removes 90% Odor Causing Bacteria!*. Fights Cavities. Whitens Teeth. Freshens Breath. Packed with germ-fighting breath strips for intense, fresh breath. see more...

Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste with Germ Fighting Strips
  • "You can tell it's a deep clean and it's now my favorite toothpaste. " in 1 review
  • "I think it does a good job of cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath." in 1 review
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
This was an alright toothpaste but it didn't wow me.
I felt it was a little hard on my sensitive teeth but i
did enjoy the taste. I bought this at my local
Walmart. It did the job but i felt my mouth wasn't
as fresh as i would have liked. i would recommend this again to someone who doesn't have sensitive teeth.
Tori A.
I'm not really a Colgate fan, I've tried over and over again but can't love it. It just doesn't compare to the effectiveness of my favorite crest toothpaste. Usually have bought it at Walmart or CVS and wasn't really satisfied. It's very sticky and thick and that's just not what I look for in a toothpaste!
Dana M.
Denton, TX
I have tried this toothpaste in the past and did not like the formula at all. The "breath strips" do not dissolve when brushing your teeth and other stay on your teeth when your done gargling! They're bright blue so you can't miss them! The flavor was ok but I could never get over those pieces!
Kadajah W.
Charleston, SC
Looove love love this product. This keeps my breath fresh all day and is really long lasting. With baking soda and lemon juice it helped whiten my teeth. I use this everyday and night and sometimes maybe a third time throughout the day. I recommend this to anyone who needs good toothpaste
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
I love using this toothpaste! The strips give you that extra bust of freshness so I know that it will last and while I am talking to people I can definitely smell it. Compared to other toothpaste Colgate has this one and Deep Clean are my favorite. I would definitely recommend.
Bobbie A.
Ajo, AZ
A fresh sensation in your mouth....but only for as long as it lasts and surprisingly it wasn't very long. But I guess no toothpaste really lasts a whole hour...this product was just a little disappointing considering how great it works the first couple minutes after use.
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I am in love with Colgate toothpastes and not only are they affordable to me, they also help me protect my teeth from beverages and foods that help reduce the sensitivity of my teeth. Because of the pricing, I do not have to worry about going out and buying Sensodyne.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Better than the other Colgate toothpastes I have tried but still not my favorite. It does have a minty taste but my mouth doesn't feel fresh after I use it. Do the white strips really make a difference? If I had to resort to Colgate toothpaste, this would be my pick.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
My husband loves this toothpaste! I'm all about the whitening paste which doesn't have a great taste. My husband loves this because of the fresh taste it leaves in his mouth after brushing his teeth. He said it makes a whole difference when you actually feel clean
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Just got a new tube today and i will say that i just cant use anything else. this makes my mouth and breath feel so good! always carry a travel tube in my purse for those overnight stays with friends family etc. i just refuse to use anything else!