BY COLGATE #71 in Toothpaste

Contains advanced cleaning silica similar to what dentists use to help maintain a dentist-clean feeling. Fights germs for 12 hours and helps prevent: plaque, gingivitis, tartar build-up, cavities and bad breath. Use Colgate Total Advanced Clean toothpaste for an extra clean and healthy mouth. see more...

Mimi F.
I really like this toothpaste! It cleans almost as well as the hygienist at my dentist’s office. The toothpaste even has those little cleaning beads that the hygienist uses. Another plus is that it prevents cavities and gum disease. I like
the cool, clean feeling it gives everytime I brush! I recommend you try this product.
🌈 M.
Not that I have halitosis or anything, but sometimes, especially in the morning :) my breath can be kickin!! This stuff is the only toothpaste I've tried where I can actually still taste the minty-ness long after I'm finished brushing. Everything else ( incl my old faveCrest with scope) tends to be mint-less right after brushing. This stuff clearly lasts with you, My dad is a dentist and i've tried many toothpastes. For now, this is my top choice. Combined with daily toothpick/flossing, and mouthwash twice a day, this stuff will help fight those bad breath demons we sometimes all get. Enjoy!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
Sarah H.
Moseley, VA
This is my go to toothpaste. Affordable. Cleans teeth well. Had tried other toothpastes that advertised whitening, sensitivity to no avail. Saw no difference between those and the basic Toothpaste. This one works well and gives you the most bang for your buck
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Not that I have gingervites or something but when I get up in the morning, my breath STINKS! And so I immediatly brush my teeth with this colgate toothpaste and my breath smeels great! You can buy this at any major retailer! I would and have bought this again!
Laney W.
Orlando, FL
My friend recommended this toothpaste to me after using Crest for years. I was open to trying a new toothpaste as I wasn't really noticing change in my oral heath. I really like how fresh my breath is and how much plaque I can feel gone after every use! My teeth feel soooo great after. Haven't noticed much difference in coloring from the switch but I also drink lots of coffee and have yet to try pairing with a whitening treatment. Still, I've loved the switch!
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
This 4 pack is convenient for keeping toothpaste on hand so you don't have to make frequent trips. I'm a repeat user and will continue to purchase this toothpaste from Walmart. It's effective and leaves your breath smelling fresh and cleans dirt off of your teeth.
Gina V.
Madera, CA
I first wet my toothbrush. And then I twist off the cap. And then I squeeze a little bit of toothpaste on to my tooth brush. I re-wet it. I stick the toothbrush in my mouth. I start to go in circular motions to make sure I get all the guck and stuff. I do this for about 2 minutes. I look into the mirror and see that I look like I have rabies. I spit the toothpaste out my mouth and rinse with water™. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and on to my pants. I’m done.
Julie M.
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Works well with my manual or electric toothbrush. I like the minty scent and taste. It isn't a bad price and helps get rid of any plaque and bad breath that I may have from eating that day. Colgate and Crest are my go to toothpaste and brush brands
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Favorite toothpaste. I love the maxfresh one as well as the cinammon one but I haven't been able to find that one for a while. Just as the presentation says it leaves your mouth feeling maxfresh. I prefer gel toothpast that regualr white paste I feel that it leaves my mouth feeling cleaner.