BY COLGATE #28 in Toothpaste

Contains advanced cleaning silica similar to what dentists use to help maintain a dentist-clean feeling. Fights germs for 12 hours and helps prevent: plaque, gingivitis, tartar build-up, cavities and bad breath. Use Colgate Total Advanced Clean toothpaste for an extra clean and healthy mouth. see more...

• Did you have many toothpaste with different colour1 Answers
  • How is this paste?How do I try this product1 Answers
🌈 M.
Not that I have halitosis or anything, but sometimes, especially in the morning :) my breath can be kickin!! This stuff is the only toothpaste I've tried where I can actually still taste the minty-ness long after I'm finished brushing. Everything else ( incl my old faveCrest with scope) tends to be mint-less right after brushing. This stuff clearly lasts with you, My dad is a dentist and i've tried many toothpastes. For now, this is my top choice. Combined with daily toothpick/flossing, and mouthwash twice a day, this stuff will help fight those bad breath demons we sometimes all get. Enjoy!
Tosha Y.
I really like this brand I get the brand every time it does exactly what it’s supposed to and my teeth feel clean afterwards. The taste is never harsh so it makes it easier to want to brush often and i would recommend it to anyone looking to buy toothpaste. Cannot go without the toothpaste!
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Not very much of a Colgate fan- Crest has always been my favorite. This Colgate toothpaste has way too much baking soda and leaves a sort of gritty taste in my mouth. Of course it prevents gum disease and helps prevents cavities, but I just can't get over the flavor and aftertaste.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Not that I have gingervites or something but when I get up in the morning, my breath STINKS! And so I immediatly brush my teeth with this colgate toothpaste and my breath smeels great! You can buy this at any major retailer! I would and have bought this again!
Maiah B.
Riverton, UT
Definitely not my favorite but it does the job. It is just a basic toothpaste. Nothing too special about it. It cleans and freshens. Toothpaste is toothpaste. You can find it pretty easily at the store. It doesnt really stand out to me.
Laney W.
Orlando, FL
My friend recommended this toothpaste to me after using Crest for years. I was open to trying a new toothpaste as I wasn't really noticing change in my oral heath. I really like how fresh my breath is and how much plaque I can feel gone after every use! My teeth feel soooo great after. Haven't noticed much difference in coloring from the switch but I also drink lots of coffee and have yet to try pairing with a whitening treatment. Still, I've loved the switch!
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This 4 pack is convenient for keeping toothpaste on hand so you don't have to make frequent trips. I'm a repeat user and will continue to purchase this toothpaste from Walmart. It's effective and leaves your breath smelling fresh and cleans dirt off of your teeth.
Gina V.
Madera, CA
I first wet my toothbrush. And then I twist off the cap. And then I squeeze a little bit of toothpaste on to my tooth brush. I re-wet it. I stick the toothbrush in my mouth. I start to go in circular motions to make sure I get all the guck and stuff. I do this for about 2 minutes. I look into the mirror and see that I look like I have rabies. I spit the toothpaste out my mouth and rinse with water™. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and on to my pants. I’m done.
Ashley P.
Altoona
Leaves you with a fresh breath, but I wasn't impressed with its protection.  Not strong enough to prevent or remove stains.  Would recommend strengthening the formula  Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste - 4 pk./7.8 oz
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I can't think of anyone who doesn't use Colgate toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling so clean and refreshed. I love the minty taste to it. I don't like using toothpaste without that taste so i love buying this brand.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anson R.
Did you have many toothpaste with different colour
Anson R.
How is this paste?How do I try this product
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has this really helped your teeth?
mero B.