BY COLGATE

Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
They cleaned my teeth the way they were supposed to. The brushes last a long time I like how they are disposable because I when I'm done using them for my teeth I get a new one and use the old one for cleaning to recycle
Kayla H.
Georgetown, KY
Feel like they leave my teeth sparkling clean. It definitely met my expectations. It is a full head tooth brush which is a plus. It is very effective in getting your teeth clean. Will be recommending .
Odalis M.
Been using this brand for many years.   Haven't been disappointed yet.  The convenience of having a large bundle like this makes it easier to provide a brush to guests who have left theirs at home.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Its a total of 6 people in my house hold so this is a great buy no pros no cons I rather the soft tooth brush over a hard one anyway I don't like my gums to bleed I've used Colgate for years its my go to toothbrush Its the only thing I buy in my house I will continue to buy this product
Karla M.
Colgate MaxFresh Soft, Full Head Toothbrushes 8 + 1 Bonus Pack it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
These are my favorite too brushes I get this pack and I love them so much. They don't have sharp bristles and they don't dull out that quickly. And they work good for me (I have braces) my ortho and dentist recommended them to me. I think you should give me a go.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I pretty much have always bought the Colgate brand tooth brushes. Since they are ridiculously expensive I have to buy a multi or bonus pack. They hold up pretty good even tho you are supposed to get rid of them after a few months. I think they are a good toothbrush.
Dani W.
I've bought this a few times because it is so inexpensive and a great value for 8 toothbrushes. They work great for my husband who has no tooth issues and for myself, who has sensitive teeth. I sometimes buy this pack, and other times buy a different one.
Angelica M.
Blackwood, NJ
I usually always get my toothbrush from Colgate. It does its job by getting the film off my teeth in the morning. A toothbrush is a toothbrush and I always make sure that it's a soft head, otherwise the harder heads make my gums bleed.
I absolutely love Colgate toothbrushes they're so great for my teeth and they don't make my gums bleed and they have the little bristles at the back to brush your tongue and I buy them from Walmart and I highly recommend it for people who want to nice clean for the te people who want to nice clean for the teeth