BY COLGATE

Colgate MaxFresh Soft, Full Head Toothbrushes 8 + 1 Bonus Pack
I absolutely love Colgate toothbrushes they're so great for my teeth and they don't make my gums bleed and they have the little bristles at the back to brush your tongue and I buy them from Walmart and I highly recommend it for people who want to nice clean for the te people who want to nice clean for the teeth
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Its a total of 6 people in my house hold so this is a great buy no pros no cons I rather the soft tooth brush over a hard one anyway I don't like my gums to bleed I've used Colgate for years its my go to toothbrush Its the only thing I buy in my house I will continue to buy this product
Imilda K.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
This amazing set has really helped me and my f riends in the past and now. They work pretty well and clean your teeth. I definitely met my expectations and i always recommend it to others! Because of its size you can use it for your family and have it for a really long time!!!!!!
Karla M.
Karla M.
Colgate MaxFresh Soft, Full Head Toothbrushes 8 + 1 Bonus Pack it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Brandon, SD
I love to be able to get a large pack of these Cologate MaxFresh toothbrushes to always have on hand. They work well and last an above average amount of time. I like the softness of the brushes as I feel it cleans your teeth with out being rough on your teeth or gums.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I pretty much have always bought the Colgate brand tooth brushes. Since they are ridiculously expensive I have to buy a multi or bonus pack. They hold up pretty good even tho you are supposed to get rid of them after a few months. I think they are a good toothbrush.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
These are my favorite too brushes I get this pack and I love them so much. They don't have sharp bristles and they don't dull out that quickly. And they work good for me (I have braces) my ortho and dentist recommended them to me. I think you should give me a go.
Linda A.
Linda A.
I really like these toothbrushes! it comes with a really nice handle and thumb grip. The head is angled perfectly and the bristles on the head are the perfect size for me. Not too big. I definitely would purchase these again. I find them to be a good value.
Dani W.
Dani W.
I've bought this a few times because it is so inexpensive and a great value for 8 toothbrushes. They work great for my husband who has no tooth issues and for myself, who has sensitive teeth. I sometimes buy this pack, and other times buy a different one.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Great quality toothbrushes. Colgate never disappoints. It gets the job done at an affordable price. This value pack is the key to success. This lasted me over a whole year. You really get your money's worth. very satisfied and will continue to repurchase.