BY COLGATE

Super Value Soft Full Head Scented Brush! A Whole new Dimension of Freshness! Mint-scented brush handle to enhance the brushing experience. Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Questions? call: ; see more...

belinda o.
marina, ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I real like Colgate tooth brush. I like how the bristle fit my tooth all the way to my gums. The bristles are just right. Turn it around it has tiny bumps which I use to brush my tongue. Handle is made easy to hold.
Shaina S.
Denver, CO
this one is ok. i just switched to using the scented one and i haven't really noticed the scent doing much. the super soft bristles are important to me because the tops of my front bottom teeth get sensitive with brushing, nothing else. its weird ok
Jenna D.
Monroe Twp, PA
A scented toothbrush seems silly to me but I guess it's appealing to youth. I picked it up once on accident because I didn't realize what it was. The toothbrush part works good but I wouldn't spend any extra money on th scented part
Marisol G.
I like that this toothbrush come with a tongue freshener, I feel it's gentle in my tongue while clean every bit of it, the toothbrush does reach to those spots where sometimes is difficult to clean, remember to go in circular motion around those difficult parts, it last more than other toothbrushes, I usually change my toothbrush every 2-3 months, but this specifically have been with me for 3-4 months, my dentists recommended and it's the only one I use.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Well, I initially got this product for 2 reasons. The first one is I like the brand. The second reason is the tongue scrubber. I like the fact that the toothbrush smells nice & the bristles aren't too rough, but I was disappointed by the tongue freshener. It wasn't as thorough as I expected & it didn't clean my tongue as well as I would've liked.
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
My children like the tongue fresheners on the brush heads. It's one of the only ways I can get them to brush their teeth. I don't care if they play with them while brushing as long as I know they are scrubbing those teeth. I would recommend this to parents who want their kids to brush!
La K.
Pharr, TX
I didn't know about this one... so when I went passed it, it took me by surprise! I love it I keep it in my office, to use after lunch! i like that it was the scent already in it, so that i don't have to add a lot of toothpaste to it, perfect for work! I will keep buying them for ever!
Lexie R.
Athens, OH
It does its job and the bristles are very good job. If you get them in the big pack you can keep using different ones. I use it at least twice a day. In the morning and at night sometimes more. I am a repeated user. I would buy again I switched to it from other products.
Amanda G.
Petaluma, CA
I love this toothbrush but could really take or leave the tongue freshner part of this toothbrush. Use a regular toothbrush to scrub your tongue and it really does the same thing without paying extra for the fancy tongue freshner. Otherwise a great toothbrush!
Grace D.
Great value, one of the best manual toothbrushes available. I love toothbrushes that offer the tongue cleaner on the back. However, the idea of a scented brush seems a little silly, you don't really notice it while using it so to me it's a pointless feature.