Colgate® MaxFresh® Scented Brush Scratch And Sniff with Tongue Freshener Toothbrush Soft

BY COLGATE

Scratch & sniff.

Buy on Amazon
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
A scented toothbrush seems silly to me but I guess it's appealing to youth. I picked it up once on accident because I didn't realize what it was. The toothbrush part works good but I wouldn't spend any extra money on th scented part
bee o.
marina, ca
I real like Colgate tooth brush. I like how the bristle fit my tooth all the way to my gums. The bristles are just right. Turn it around it has tiny bumps which I use to brush my tongue. Handle is made easy to hold.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
This toothbrush really leaves you with a clean feeling! Sometimes it's hard to get that clean feeling with a soft brush, but the way the head is shaped makes brushing really effective. I would definitely buy this again.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this from a seller that shipped from India the second time -- first time it was Fulfilled by Amazon. The seller from India shipped product that was dusty and "old" looking. In addition, it was clearly meant for an Indian market (it had bilingual text on it) and I don't know what type of quality control those products have when compared to the same product that is meant for a US market. On top of that, it took an extremely long time (1 month) to get this product. The US product itself is great but if the seller doesn't have great ratings, I would recommend waiting or looking elsewhere.
Marisol G.
I like that this toothbrush come with a tongue freshener, I feel it's gentle in my tongue while clean every bit of it, the toothbrush does reach to those spots where sometimes is difficult to clean, remember to go in circular motion around those difficult parts, it last more than other toothbrushes, I usually change my toothbrush every 2-3 months, but this specifically have been with me for 3-4 months, my dentists recommended and it's the only one I use.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Well, I initially got this product for 2 reasons. The first one is I like the brand. The second reason is the tongue scrubber. I like the fact that the toothbrush smells nice & the bristles aren't too rough, but I was disappointed by the tongue freshener. It wasn't as thorough as I expected & it didn't clean my tongue as well as I would've liked.
Jenny L.
Barbourville, Ky
I purchased this particular brand at the dollar store. So the price was ok not bad and not good. It had soft brissles like it said. I used it for about 3 days and went and purchased OralB. It just doesn't do the job like and Oral B toothbrush. I would not recommend it to anyone unless you are pinching pennies.
Olivia N.
Mansura, LA
I use this #colgate #toothbrushes because it is #cheap !!! I have repurchased this product over and over !!! It really met my expectations and got all the results i had expected !!! I use this toothbrush everyday and it works perfectly !!! I would really recommend this to any of my friends and family!!!
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I found this toothbrush to just be okay compared to some of the other ones that I have used in the past. I personally did not like how hard the bristles were, they hurt my gums and teeth so using it twice a day was not something to look forward to. Overall I probably would not buy this product again.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH
I like using this for 2 months then I replace it. I bought my toothbrushes at Walmart and I prefer soft ones because some toothbrushes can be so hard and tear your gums while brushing. This is the best one that works for me and my family. I would totally recommend it to others to give it a try!