Colgate® MaxFresh® KnockOut™ Toothpaste Mint Fusion™ uploaded by Joseth C.Colgate® MaxFresh® KnockOut™ Toothpaste Mint Fusion™ uploaded by Jestina R.

BY COLGATE

Max Fresh® KnockOut™ is uniquely formulated with odor neutralizing technology that helps destroy nasty odors and fight lingering food aftertastes*. This hydrated silica toothpaste formula, with Mint Fusion™flavor, unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long‐lasting fresh breath.

Benefits

Formulated with odor neutralizing technology
Helps destroy nasty odors and fight lingering food aftertastes*
Fights cavities
Whitens teeth
Sugar free
Gluten free
*Based on in - vitro odor reduction results and descriptive sensory panel analysis following brushing teeth and tongue

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

FD&C Blue No. 1

Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great toothpaste if you’re looking for a whitening toothpaste that keeps your breath fresh. This is one of the few Max fresh flavors that I don’t mind it doesn’t leave a nasty film in my mouth and it’s very effective. My whole family uses this brand of toothpaste and I highly recommend.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best toothpaste I've ever used in my life. Makes me feel super clean even after overnight. It makes me feel super clean I've never felt this way about another toothpaste. I am very picky about my toothpaste. Very good price too for what you get. This toothpaste is super thick. It makes me feel very fresh afterwards.  I would highly recommended this toothpaste I am beyond impressed.
Darian P.
Aurora
If you like to feel the burn of toothpaste because it’s so minty then this is for you. When it says knockout it’s literally knocking out bad breath and plaque. This stuff is awesome really makes your mouth feel clean
Vanessa A.
Orlando
I have to say that this toothpaste is really amazing. My breathe smells fresh longer and my teeth feels really clean. It is very effective and met my expectations for a good toothpaste. I would buy it again and again. Totally recommend it.
Ashley T.
OMG best toothpaste EVER !! This toothpaste is very hard to find for some reason so when I do I buy the whole shelf !! It’s not expensive at all ! It is super minty and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh ! It last for a long time !!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Icy blast of freshness. Will leave your teeth and breath clean and fresh. A tad harsh for the extreme sensitive teeth. Definitely recommend for an extreme icy fresh breath. Powerful odor neutralizers make for the most potent breath freshener formula.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This one really freshens your breath for a longggg time. It’s super strong & feels like a mouth wash basically. But I liked the longevity of it.
Chelsea K.
The mint definitely has a bit of a kick but I havent noticed my teeth looking different than any other toothpaste. Gets the cleaning done!
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
Literally the best toothpaste I’ve ever tried. So fresh and clean feeling! Mouth feels “crisp and cool” all day!
Anya T.
Medford
This product helps keep my mouth smelling nice. I use this daily and I will say I have seen my teeth whiten
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this new toothpaste yet? It looks intersting. Please give me your feedback.

back