BY COLGATE

krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
I remember when these first came out i thought they were silly but now ive realized that they are very practical. I bought this and in my opinion it was better than a mint. You have the little bristles that remove food particles from your teeth. It is non expensive. Ive seen these sold at the dollar store. 2 for a $1 ! I would definitely recommend.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the multi-packs of toothbrushes because this way I always have spare toothbrushes for guests when needed. I like the Colgate brand because these are a good quality toothbrush that does a good job of cleaning teeth. I personally prefer the soft head in a compact size, but these are great for most everyone else who uses them here.
Chandler B.
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Um, it's a green toothbrush. Not much to it really. The bristles aren't that hard and it has one of those tongue scratchers on the back. I've had two of them and they kasted about three months before the bristles got flimsy. Overall, I would buy it again f it were on sale and I probably woudn't recommed it to a friend.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
Good value tooth brushes, really handy to have in the linen closet when we have overnight guests who forgot their toothbrush. I use one occasionally if my toothbrush seems to be getting worn and I forgot to pick up a new one. This is not my first pick of toothbrushes though, they seem to get worn really fast.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Finksburg, MD
Its a tooth brush, not much more to say. they come with a bunch in the pack so its a good value for the price. you can find them easy, I go to my local whole foods store to pick up a pack when I need them. nothing special about the brushes themselves they just get the job done.
brenda r.
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT
I like the Colgate MaxFresh Full Head Toothbrushes 8 + 1 Bonus Pack (Medium) I like this pack because have a lot of things in here and I like it because that is a part of clean me mouth and Teeth because I have to smell good and I recommend this to my friends and My Familly
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
These are what I have bought for a long time for my whole family. We get them at Walmart and they are very decently priced. I don't like the high prices for a tooth brush especially when I was buying for the whole family. They work well and I am very satisfied with them.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
It leaves my teeth feeling so clean and it reaches all of those hard to reach places that most other toothbrush brands can't reach. You still have to replace this toothbrush every couple weeks. I use it every night and day. I have and will repurchase this product.
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Painesville, OH
They were ok nothing to write home about, like very basic. But they got they job done and were comfortable enough to use. Also wonderfully affordable, like I could buy enough for a lifetime in one go and not even blink. So cheap. I'll probably buy again.
paola l.
paola l.
tbh don't like find the quality cheap but then again your getting 9 toothbrushes but not for people with braces there are a lot more better out there bought it cause i went on vacation and forgot mine so overall never use again don't recommend to anyone