BY COLGATE

With Mini Breath Strips Questions? Call toll-free colgate.com see more...

Colgate MaxFresh Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I did enjoy the little breath strips, but again, I don't feel they really contributed much to a cleaner mouth." in 5 reviews
Meme M.
I'm a Colgate fan of 20 years plus. I really like the Max Fresh toothpaste and I really love the packaging! This is a great toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling squeeky clean and super fresh! It's not chalky at all, which is a deal breaker for me in toothpaste. Highly recommend!
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this as my travel toothpaste.. i just dont like the taste, for some reason even though it's minty it tastes bubble gummy for me.. but i dont mind it, it does the job and when im travelling, it has a small enough container that i dont have to worry about anything with TSA
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I used this toothpaste as a kid. From what I remember, I don't like the consistency of the toothpaste but it did leave my mouth feeling very fresh. I like that the bottle stands up on its own. A little hard to get the last bit out of it since it is a hard case.
Elyse M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
First off, the bottle is perfect. I love this style over the traditional tube. Its cap is attached so you can't lose it and it's easy to squeeze and to get the most out of it without hassle. Plus, I have a soft spot for Colgate and prefer it to any other brand.
Aia Camille R.
I love this Colgate MaxFresh Fluoride product because it meets my needs for Fluoride toothpaste and it's very compact. It gives my mouth a nice clean feel. It also leaves my teeth nice and white. I would definitely recommend this with my family and friends!
Ashley D.
Finksburg, MD
The taste is terrible, not like a strange flavor just a bad one. kind of bitter and kind of minty like licking a rock. It does help skip a step as you don't need to worry about not rinsing for a half hour after use as so must do after swishing fluoride.
Ann K.
I use this on a daily, I would never switch. It has the strong minty feeling that I personally like so I can feel like my teeth are extra clean. I just don't like the bottle and how it's a little runny. Other than that this is my number one toothpaste.
jennifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its an awesome product its easy to use doesn't smell weird like others and keeps my teeth looking and smelling nice. as others sometimes feels harsh and don't last. this one i use everyday even on my kids and works great will always restock on this
Emily S.
San Francisco, California
I did not like this tooth paste because I like the texture of the actual white paste tooth paste better. Additionally, I have found that I have trouble closing the lid of the container because tooth pastes gets all over the nozzle.
Kacey C.
New Market, AL
This toothpaste is so refreshing. I love the little fresh strips and I especially love the packaging. It doesn't get all messy and dried out. I use it morning and night and know that I have fresh breath as I'm leaving the house.
Josie H.
Is this a good tootpaste?