BY COLGATE #34 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Colgate MaxFresh Flouride Toothpaste infused with dissolvable mini breath strips. Flavor is Clean Mint Gel. Package contains two 6 oz. tubes for a net weight of 12 oz. For Adults and children ages 2 and older. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Autumn T.
Mobile
I love love love this toothpaste!! It is my absolute favorite! The flavor is great and it's totally affordable. It doesn't make my mouth hurt or peel. It's not too strong or too weak. I definitely think it's worthy of repurchase.
julianna p.
i love this toothpaste sometimes the mouth strips are left over after brushing but it makes your moth feel fresh and clean! a go to toothpaste for me i can always trust anything colgate and it's definitely repurchase worthy
Kelsy C.
I love getting the two packs. I can use one and save the other for when I run out. I also love the mint flavor toothpaste.
Vaishali J.
Great toothpaste... minty flavour is quite refreshing and smells great alongside...highly recommended
Vaishali J.
How do u use the breath strips?