BY COLGATE

Freshness You Can Feel! Fights Cavities 2 Whitens Teeth 3 Freshens Breath Colgate Max Fresh CoolScrub toothpaste with MicroScrubbers that destroys bad breath bacteria from teeth and tongue. Feel the micro-scrubbing sensation while you brush Max Fresh CoolScrub toothpaste cleans both teeth tongue to deliver real, all out freshness! Plus the formula s whitening action reveals a whiter smile and helps remove 90% of odor causing bacteria. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I have been using this toothpaste for over 2 years.  Primarily, I like the way this toothpaste tastes and how much it freshens my breath.  It has great cleaning ability too, but I feel that most toothpastes generally clean about the same.  I feel the price is equal to most top brand toothpastes.
Alexandria K.
Sun Prairie, WI
I like that this toothpaste is minty without being overpowering or tasting artificial. I'm pregnant right now and this is one of the few tooth cleaning products that doesn't make me sick right now from tasting like over the top, "fake" mint. I really enjoy it and definitely recommend it.
Hue D.
Seattle, WA
This toothpaste smells great and it's not too strong. I only ever use this product unless there's another that's on sale. I don't really have any cons or complaints. I believe this is quite effective and I will definitely continue buying this product.
Grace B.
I totally loved the flavor of the toothpaste, and I think that ultimately it served its purpose, but I did not notice any significant difference between it and most other toothpastes! Get it if you aren't picky :-)
Wendy D.
Tucson
😍 This is my favorite toothpaste ever. I prefer gel, since the paste is abrasive on the enamel. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and clean feeling I experience using this. I can't love this enough!
Hailey T.
Use this for over a year now and love it. Great price and flavor. Obviously it's going to be a strong mint flavor so if you don't like that stinging sensation then this isn't for you. Very satisfied
Scotty L.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite toothpaste by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean. The mini breath strips are a plus. I usually purchase it from Walmart because I can get a two pack. I switched from another brand and this one works well for me.
Hannah M.
Just purchased this toothpaste the other day. A really good price at the dollar tree. I really like the taste. I find some mint toothpastes can be over bearing or not leave your breath as fresh but this one is great
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
This tooth paste is one of my least favorites. The freshness does not last very long and I feel like my teeth feel dirty faster when I have used this. I have converted my husband over to Crest and he doesn't miss using Colgate! I would suggest this only to those that don't want a minty flavor that lingers.
Mayelin C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta por la sensación a menta que deja y la frescura en el aliento, me deja mis dientes muy limpios en mi casa en la quedos el mundo usa y se compra con mas frecuencia. te deja un aliento fresco y no tengo nada que decir en contra la puedo encontrar en cualquier supermercado