BY COLGATE

Freshness You Can Feel! Fights Cavities 2 Whitens Teeth 3 Freshens Breath Colgate Max Fresh CoolScrub toothpaste with MicroScrubbers that destroys bad breath bacteria from teeth and tongue. Feel the micro-scrubbing sensation while you brush Max Fresh CoolScrub toothpaste cleans both teeth tongue to deliver real, all out freshness! Plus the formula s whitening action reveals a whiter smile and helps remove 90% of odor causing bacteria. see more...

Buy on Amazon
amanda m.
amanda m.
Great toothpaste I like this much better then crest or Sensodyne as Sensodyne feels chalky and weird to me.. But Colgate Total feels clean and doesn't leave a bad taste. Everyone has their own preference of toothpaste, you have to use what works for you! And non of them guarantee that you will be cavity free, one could only wish!! but I maybe only get 1 cavity every few years
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
This tooth paste is one of my least favorites. The freshness does not last very long and I feel like my teeth feel dirty faster when I have used this. I have converted my husband over to Crest and he doesn't miss using Colgate! I would suggest this only to those that don't want a minty flavor that lingers.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
South Amboy, NJ
I have used Colgate since I was a kid and will never switch. The only thing that changed was switching from original to the MaxFresh Clean Mint. Nothing beats the taste of Colgate toothpaste. I will never stray from Colgate for taking care of my teeth and I would recommend every do the same!
Trish M.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
I grew up using this but don't anymore. I got tired of not knowing what everything in it was, and the mint flavor didn't seem natural enough for something I'm nearly ingesting. It kept my teeth clean enough, but never lasted more than an hour or so even if I didn't eat or drink.
Mayelin C.
Mayelin C.
Doral, FL
Me gusta por la sensación a menta que deja y la frescura en el aliento, me deja mis dientes muy limpios en mi casa en la quedos el mundo usa y se compra con mas frecuencia. te deja un aliento fresco y no tengo nada que decir en contra la puedo encontrar en cualquier supermercado
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
My husband really likes this toothpaste. He likes that its so strong tasting and smelling. Me, no thanks. I buy it for him and he uses it daily. I will say that I can buy tubes at the Dollar General and they usually have coupons available on their digital coupon app.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
I am sure that this toothpaste has some great qualities, but I do not like it. The minty flavor was very odd compared to other brands. I felt like it left my mouth gritty and a horrible after taste. To me it was like when you drink artificial sweetener. Not a fan.
Regina J.
Regina J.
This toothpaste always leaves my breath fresh for a long time. I usually don't like the minty kind of toothpaste but it was actually refreshing. It reminds me of spearmint gum. I never use any other brand of toothpaste besides Colgate. I recommend it to anyone.
RICHARD K.
RICHARD K.
Webster, NY
Too harsh, caused terrible canker sores. Did not like the flavor. Was purchased at Wegmans grocery store. I used it for only a couple weeks as it caused canker sores early on. I do not have anything positive to say about this toothpaste. Not satisfied overall.
Zaria I.
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
My toothpaste i currently use is Crest and i love it a lot, but Colgate is also a big competitor. Colgate provides the cleanliness you could ever want for your teeth. Throughout your day you dont feel gunk on your teeth, and your breath stays smelling good