Colgate® MaxClean™ WHITENING SmartFoam® Toothpaste Effervescent Mint uploaded by Ben J.Colgate® MaxClean™ WHITENING SmartFoam® Toothpaste Effervescent Mint uploaded by Carly m.

BY COLGATE

Helps protect against cavities
Cleans between teeth & around gums
Removes germs that cause bad breath

30% More Foam

Clean Tough to Reach Spaces

Rush of Clean!  Bursts into foam as you brush to clean between teeth and around gums - helping to remove germs that cause bad breath, even in hard to reach places.  The result...An incredible rush of clean!

Penetrates Hard to Reach Places for a Rush of Clean*
Cleans Between Teeth to Help Remove Bad Breath Germs*
with Whitening!

Fights cavities
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath
*Cleans between teeth during brushing

Helps prevent cavities

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14%w/v fluoride ion))
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Peg-12, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor , Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Methylcellulose, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Fd&C Blue No. 1 Lake, D&C Yellow No. 10 Lake

• Por que no esta disponible en todo tipo de establecimiento?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
This is probably the only kind of toothpaste I ever use. It always makes my mouth feel fresh and my teeth looking white. i’ve tried other brands but i always come back to this one because it simply does it’s job
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I love this toothpaste the foam is the best perk not only did colgate nail it on this toothpaste but it leaves you with best clean feeling not just covering up with a mint tingle but the best clean you can have and the foam isn’t overbearing to cause a gag
Hannah S.
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste on the market. I love the fresh taste and I think the extra foaming action helps to clean very deeply. This is the best toothpaste with the best value.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate’s Maxclean with whitening + smart for is a good toothpaste that is in gel form . I got the product from my local grocery store and I’m a first time user . I would recommend this toothpaste to teens who need a extra boost of fresh and a good taste toothpaste that’s not overpowering
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A completely new amazing refreshing way to get your teeth sparkling and freshen breath to the max. It definitely lives up to it name, smartfoam. The foam is instant and keeps your mouth super fresh even after rinsing.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is OK. It reminds me a lot of the AquaFresh toothpaste in how it foams and creates a lot of bubbles to get into crevices. The flavor is great and my mouth is always really clean after using.
Brittany P.
Bristol
Just recently picked this up at the store and I love it. I love that it foam up but not over foaming , it give me a sense of getting a better clean while brushing. I will be repurchasing when we run out.
Scoti T.
My favorite toothpaste. It feels like I am cleaning my mouth better with the foaming technology. I have tried other toothpastes and cannot go back to something else
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I have used this toothpaste for more than 3 years. I love how it keeps your teeth white and how after you use the toothpaste you still have the minty breath even after an hour or two if you haven't eaten anything. I repurchase and I cannot use anything else.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the foaming action you get from this toothpaste. It gives you a clean bubbling feeling that makes you feel fresh for longer that other toothpastes. You get a good value for the price. I am very satisfied with this product.
Marisol S.
Por que no esta disponible en todo tipo de establecimiento?